( 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 )

( THIRD PERSON POV: )

TIME SKIP:

within time, you were on your way to the mission and the enemy known as hiroto nakano approached the three of you. " so you're here to stop me from stealing women, well im sorry guys but that's not gonna happen. i love what i do" the brunette said in a disturbing manner. you nearly threw up in your mouth when he said that. who did this guy think he was? no, you had to teach him a lesson. " you're kidnapping and hurting women huh? well that's why you're the lowest rank in this organization. that's why your boss doesn't like you more than the other ranks. that's why-" you started until akutagawa pushed you back with his arm. " did you forget im your superior now? i don't remember telling you to speak." the man scolded you with a hint of rudeness.

you forgot you couldn't decide what to do for yourself anymore, you bit your lip in frustration. you had to listen to somebody else for once. it was probably the right call to do what he did, you trusted his ability to decide what was right for the mafia's reputation.

however, nakano seemed have taken a strike to his ego by what you had said. " i-it's not that the boss doesn't like me, he's just too busy with the other members to give me a promotion right now..he'll give me a better position eventually. he said so!" the male spoke clearly bothered. before you could think about the commotion, you saw akutagawa take advantage of the enemys distressed state. you thought maybe it was a little immoral to exploit someone's mental well-being but overall akutagawa was doing a splendid job.

you looked over to see higuchi perfectly firing her gun at hiroto. with her luck though, it seemed like hiroto had some type of regeneration ability. while your teammates were fighting, a sight in the distance near the port caught your eye. there were enormous snowballs just rolling around the city?

higuchi and akutagawa are busy fighting so they probably won't notice if i wander off and investigate

before you could totally think rationally you found yourself walking towards the port. you soon pushed back any logical  thought because you didn't want to consider the trouble you would get into if you went back. you finally got to your destination and sighed, tired from all the walking. unfortunately, there was a beautiful woman with wavy purple hair and wine red lips looking down at you, smirking.

"y/n i have been waiting for you."