(𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆)

TW: MENTAL HEALTH MENTION

Y/N POV:

i let my head hang as the annoying fan made my still partially damp hair move around in a way that irritated me. whenever i had to approach situations that weren't in my best favor, i would self sabotage out of fear. it's pretty foolish but if you already make the worst happen, you don't have to worry about things that would normally scare you anymore like losing good relationships with friends, family or co-workers.

maybe that's why i went to approach rank 5, something that could potentially kill me. i was either fed up from losing my position and not being able to see my subordinates anymore or scared of what would become with my new partners. perhaps both in a way, i needed some control in my life. self sabotaging sucks but at least it's you making the decisions, not someone else deciding to leave you.

maybe that's what i used to think. anyway instead of having control, i have to work on having more self control. if im going to defeat oshima, its definitely something to take into consideration.

disrupting my thoughts, i saw higuchi walk in. " ah yes, some information for you y/n.." i heard her say. " akutagawa has decided to keep you on our team. however, we won't attack the owls for about a month. that means we have to stay in this hotel for the meantime."

THIRD PERSON POV :

you thought to yourself now. when you first saw the building, you thought it was weird for a hotel to be placed in such a secluded place in a forest. so naturally, you had your suspicions that maybe it was a lowkey hotel the mafia owned for its members to hide out. it turned out you were correct. you stretched your arms and listened to higuchi talk.

she explained that there was also another building not too far from the hotel that was full of training materials and the group would be scheduled to go there once a day, but they had to be careful. you secretly liked the fact this would be a break from missions as tough as the one you just dealt with. so of course, you decided that you would go training tomorrow.

 so of course, you decided that you would go training tomorrow