( 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 )

( F/S: FAVORITE SONG )

THIRD PERSON POV:

you stormed down the hallway, pissed off. it's true that if akutagawa was informed that you would be working under him, he'd probably hold back his urges to kill you. still, even higuchi who only treated him with kindness, got some bad treatment from him. you couldn't imagine how things would turn out for you. missions and training were going to be miserable.

plus you lost your position, you couldn't be happy about that.

you entered a room to say one last goodbye to your now ex-subordinates. you could tell they were going to miss you as their superior. you treated these subordinates well, almost too well at times. they saw you more like family than a boss.

" your ability is really strong i know that, but i still feel like you need some type of weapon in case you ever get cornered... so i got this custom-made for you." rei spoke as she shyly held out a sharp metal katana that sported a a green and brown wooden handle. you looked at the piece of art with wide eyes, impressed when you saw the shapes carefully carven into it.

rei was right. your ability wasn't weak by any means. The Temple of the Golden Pavilion was the name of it and it granted you the ability to manipulate hair, which actually sounds pretty lame at first. however, you were known to choke out many victims by manipulating their hair to act like a sturdy noose. there were other things you could shape hair into with your ability of course, but you usually didn't bother.

even though you weren't defenseless, a wandering thought told you that you would need this sword in the new missions you would be carrying. keeping this in mind, you had to thank the girl who gave it to you.

" this is so beautiful.. thank you so much rei, though im not sure if i want to know where you got it." you thanked the girl.

...

after you were done praising rei, your other subordinate, ren got you a card that played (f/s) whenever you opened it. he looked to the floor a bit embarassed that rei had outshined him, but you thanked him nonetheless.

you turned over to look at the clock framed on the wall and rei followed. " ah. looks like it's time? higuchi needed to meet with you to discuss what you will be doing, plus you might go on a mission today who knows?" the girl said as she nudged you.

you sighed and grabbed your belongings, you were a bit down since you probably wouldn't see these people for awhile. you grabbed the doorknob and gave them a silent wave. you were sad to say your farewells, but it needed to be done. thinking about the future now, your heart started to race thinking about what would happen with higuchi and if you would have to see akutagawa again.

 thinking about the future now, your heart started to race thinking about what would happen with higuchi and if you would have to see akutagawa again