( 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 )

( THIRD PERSON POV: )

higuchi gently grabbed your hand until the both of you got to a door, mori's door to be exact once again. regarding how obedient she was to akutagawa, you were surprised she was going to ask mori this time instead of him.

she hesitated giving the door a slight knock but went through with it. you both heard the boss telling elise to please put "the dress" on already on the other side of the door. it appeared she actually did what he said because you were faced with both him and elise.

" oh higuchi! and y/n..." the man started. " how may i help the both of you?" higuchi looked up at him and sighed. " well you know how y/n just got up from a coma and we might be reluctant to put them on missions right away?" she asked politely.

" yes??" mori answered suggesting he wanted the woman to continue. " well i thought to myself what if they don't use their power that caused all that misfortune? what if they just act as one of my helpers?" higuchi questioned waiting for an answer.

" the answer is no." a voice that wasn't mori's said from behind.

higuchi anxiously looked behind her and muttered a quick "oh ok!". however, the man touching elise's shoulder wouldn't let this happen so smoothly.

" akutagawa! why don't you take a seat!" mori said gesturing his hand to a wooden chair placed relatively close to his desk. akutagawa followed the order and sat down between both you and higuchi.

" i actually think higuchi's idea was pretty smart! we can't let y/n get too lazy with their work after all. i think you should give y/n another chance." mori told akutagawa. akutagawa nodded his head despite his wishes and gave a slightly audible " fine " since he needed to be agreeable to his boss no matter what.

and in mori's mind nothing could go wrong if his organization had a new member who "accidentally" used their healing power again.

even if it would hurt them.