( 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃 )

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

akutagawa stared at you for a few seconds before squinting his dark grey eyes and wrinkling his nose in disgust. you also could've swore you heard him mumble something under his breath.

what was akutagawa doing in mori's office?

mori cleared his throat and walked beside akutagawa putting a hand on his shoulder. " now now akutagawa, is that a way to treat my guest?" mori questioned him.

akutagawa averted his eyes and shifted his standing position. " whatever, the business the you two have together does not concern me. couldn't be worth it getting in trouble for. " he scoffed. a chuckle was then heard from your boss as he opened his mouth to speak. "alright akutagawa you can get back to work."

...

akutagawa left the room leaving just you and mori. mori handed you a teacup that was matching with him and elise's. " rintarou, make y/n have tea with us, im bored!" the little girl known as elise demanded and crossed her arms.

you sighed and took the teacup. you didn't really trust mori, but you didn't want to let elise down. you sipped your tea and had a small conversation with her.

" so remind me mori, what did you want to talk to me about?" you asked your boss out of curiosity. " ah y/n are you really not aware of what you have done and said?" mori replied with an intimidating demeanor.

you looked down at your feet and spoke. " with all respect i have for you mori, im not here to play guessing games. just tell me what this is all about so it can be fixed."

" very well y/n. if you do not recall yourself, it's been quite obvious of what you have been doing. seeking competition out in the mafia in hopes of becoming higher up one day is very frowned upon and to think you would want to eliminate akutagawa next."

hold on. was mori being serious right now? no wonder why half the mafia looked like they hated you! and akutagawa..if mori really told him that you were going to be a goner.

you suddenly looked at your boss with wide eyes of disbelief that he would do this. the man was untrustworthy sure, but you never thought he would go this far. however, what he said next was the most shoking.

" and for your punishment y/n. i will be demoting you and putting you under akutagawa's orders given the usefulness of your ability."