( 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 ) 𝟏.𝟎

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

the nameless girl who you met during that unfortunate abduction swung at you first. not only did she not have an ability, she wasn't the best fighter either. you observed how desperate she was to get a hit and it really seemed like she wanted to prove herself to the boss or something.

you almost felt bad how easy it was to dodge her attacks. you assumed it would actually be an insult to her that you were holding back anyway so you got ready to attack. before you could reach the woman she seemingly got trampled to death with a large snowball nearby. you turned your head and weren't shocked to see oshima walking towards you.

" so why did you do that? that lady was apart of your organization, your subordinate? it makes no sense to kill someone who was helping you defeat me." you asked your opponent surprisingly calm.

" im glad you guessed correctly y/n, she was my subordinate. however, look at how useless she was. she was filling up a space someone much stronger can fill, like yourself."

you rolled your eyes at your ruthless opponent and got mentally prepared to fight. you did feel a bit bad for her subordinate but that wasn't important right now. you came here to fight.

" im really upset that chick lured me right here though, she could've fought you somewhere else. perhaps we can walk away from the port?" oshima for once tried to approach you kindly.

" perhaps not. " you picked up your foot and sharply kicked in front where one of her calves were. the impact pushed her back quite a bit so you smiled, pretty proud of yourself. you saw her crouched in a corner trying to get up and summon her ability. " ill shut down that ability of yours first." the bitter woman cursed at you.

you dropped yourself at the edge of the dock where you were standing from then pushed yourself back up to show your wet hair. " id really like to see you try that "

" why are you like this? you were never this smart or strong before." oshima attempted to throw snow at you.

" actually oshima, ive always been this smart and strong. you just crushed my leg before i could do something. ill admit when my ability was used against me for the first time in my life, i was shocked. i know what that's like now, and i am no longer surprised by your antics. especially if you can kill one of your own."

oshima kept creating snowballs but they just melted in the sea beside you. while she was distracted creating some new snow, you controlled your damped hair to grab her by the neck and drag her in.

you repeatedly brought her body up and crashed her body on the surface of the water harshly until it stung her skin. you then realized her body wasn't responding and you poked her. nothing. it seemed like osaki had not so peacefully passed away. if you weren't so fast to think this time, who knows how badly she could've hurt you. maybe you were so quick on your feet because of how she betrayed someone who was only counting on her.

i didn't mean to go that hard, not again..you thought to yourself as you gripped your head. at least i know i could probably never defeat the boss, i wonder how that's going for akutagawa

suddenly you bumped into a guy with a bandage on his nose who managed to stop you.

( A/N : hey guys! sorry i took so long. writing fight scenes always makes me anxious since i feel like they take a good amount of effort so i kinda procrastinated this whole time sadly LOL )

 writing fight scenes always makes me anxious since i feel like they take a good amount of effort so i kinda procrastinated this whole time sadly LOL )