( 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ) 𝟏.𝟎

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

" temple of the golden pavilion!" you shouted to activate your ability. soon enough you began to choke out oshima by manipulating her own hair. oshima seemed surprised at first but then started choking up some tittering.

what was up with her?

within one blink, you could see that your ability had stopped working, and also there were specs of white covering all of oshima's hair ? " what did you do?" you chastised the woman. it was a bad habit, but you can get a little too angry when someone would try to suppress your ability.

could she nullify abilities just like a certain ex mafia executive?

" my ability lets me control and summon snow just like i said. so i can control the snow wherever i please. even if it's through locks of my hair, i can manipulate the snow to work against your ability." oshima gave you a condescending look.

Y/N POV:

so i will only be able to manipulate my hair?

i thought for minute then mentally facepalmed at my realization that my enemy could also probably do the same thing to me.

...

i grunted in frustration after jumping over another snowball. its been about 20 minutes since ive been having to dodge those annoying obstacles without my ability. i guess using my ability to jump over such things would be too easy anyways. while i was in thought, i felt oshimas ability tumble over my leg and crush my bone. tears began to fill up in my eyes, but i bit down on my bottom lip to hide my whimpers.

oshima's snowball just broke my leg. i need to teach this brat a lesson not to resort to such measly attempts

i stared down the snowball who just rendered my left leg useless in pure disgust. however, i started to watch it more carefully as it hurried down the docks of the port into the harbor, disappearing into the water. that's right, water usually melts snow. why didn't i think of this before? her ability probably can't reach me in water.

i limped quickly to the docks and jumped into the harbor. i saw her look at me with a panic filled expression like she wanted to stop me. this resulted me smirking in success thinking i finally had one up on her.

THIRD PERSON POV:

you looked to your side to realize the current was taking you under a decent-sized ship. oshima was only worried of losing a valuable asset from drowning, not because you had one up on her. you could normally muster the strength to swim against the current. however, the disability to use both your legs was what your problem was. you tried your hardest to move your arms and working leg, but it was to no avail.

the last thing you remember before blacking out was the burning sensation of water filling up your lungs.