( 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 ) .𝟓

THIRD PERSON POV:

THIRD PERSON POV:

the man stayed silent. " i see oshima is staying away from the water for a reason. would you be able to move her down with your ability a bit further akutagawa? i have a plan."

" absolutely not. when i told you to defeat her i meant fair and square. if you have to take shortcuts it means you are not strong enough, understand?" his eyes locked with yours.

you looked away. " fine. ill figure something out. id say good luck with taking down the boss but im not so sure if you need it." with that, you waved your hand and walked out the door.

it would certainly be easier if akutagawa decided to accept your request since you would likely know when oshima would arrive to the port, but when her mission was to recruit you, she couldn't exactly stay away from you either.

you paused for a minute and scratched your head. you really wanted to know the time she would be coming so you can be prepared for her power. one wrong snowball rolling your way a little too early and it would be back to where you began, tied up in a warehouse again.

when you got to your destination you realized the female grunt who had kidnapped you stood in front of you but this time without a helmet. you were lucky it wasn't oshima this early though. this should be fairly easy.

" haha i might not have an ability but i have a knife! those with low class abilities are really no stronger than us normal people!" the lady laughed.

low class? what was this complete idiot talking about? you pondered for a moment. was she so unimportant to the organization she wasn't blessed with knowledge of the full extent of your ability? it seemed the woman knew the basic aspects of your ability but not the crucial ones. perhaps they didn't trust her with the information?

however, you decided to play along with the little information she knew and would attack her the minute she left an opening.