( 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 )

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

i yawned and stretched my arms up waking up in the morning. on habit, i peeked to see the astonishing sunrise outside my window.

it's morning already? i just took a short nap..

i briefly thought about how grateful for ren's offer i really was. thanks to him, i got some much needed rest i was craving for days. i put on my usual work uniform and i grabbed my bag off a nearby chair. it sucked having to go to work once again, but i can't really complain.

" ah y/n you're here!"  ren greeted out to me when i walked pass the door. " yeah of course, it's way too early though." i joked. rei joined in and laughed but soon started to insist that mori wanted to see me. i grabbed my bag once again and sighed. this was protocol.

...

i made my way down to his office, with my anxiety not helping my overthinking at all.

he never has anything good to say, im pretty sure he despises me the most. i wonder why he even still lets me work here.

almost like he knew i would be there on instinct, mori opened his door right upon my arrival. " come in." he said as he gestured it with his hand.

i crossed my legs in a chair across from mori as he sat in his desk. his tamed fingernails started tapping on the table, starting to annoy me to no end.

" y/n dear? i know you're in charge of some of the training schedules for our workers here but why would you change on paper what we have planned for akutagawa's sessions ?"

honestly, he wasn't lying. i looked at what mori had in plan for akutagawa and all of it was different yet torturous methods i didn't really approve of. as a higher up executive, i have the authority to dispose of a method if i feel like it doesn't fit the individual.

* that's probably not true! it's just for story purposes!*

" in my defense mori, you treat him differently than the other members. these methods could very much break a body part of his or maybe even destroy his mind all together. tell me, i don't really think a damaged soldier is any use to you in battle. i understand your concerns but what i did was for the good of the mafia. i have the authority to do what i did." i explained without a hint of insecurity to my boss.

" right, sometimes i forget i haven't demoted you y/n" i heard mori say to himself. before i could react however, he pushed me out the door with that infamous fake smile of his.

" thank you for coming y/n! it's always a pleasure to have you, see you again soon!"

i wonder what mori was up to.