chapter twenty-nine part two

Iris

The morning went by smoothly, with Alexia about to call Yvonne back like Yvonne told Crystal to make sure she did.

The phone connects and Alexia brings her phone to her ear greeting Yvonne, I take this as my cue to leave because it's more of a personal conversation.

I mean I did go down under... like how much more personal can you get? But you get the idea.

Five minutes later Alexia comes hurdling in with a pale kind of look.

Oh shit.

Did something happen when she was talking with Yvonne? Did Yvonne tell her something that happens when it gets stuck in your pussy?

She sits down on my bed, and I throw my console controller to the side, showcasing that she has my full attention. Crystals sitting near me, except she's still playing Mario Kart trying to finish the race. She's in third but now in second because I stopped playing.

I give her a tiny nudge to signify for her to get the fuck off of the game.

"Ouch," Crystal lets out a yelp, "Geez Iris."

"What, I was being light?" I rhetorically ask, with a smirk.

She lets out a sigh and throws the controller to the side, "I was so close to beating you too."

"I literally stopped playing." I remind her.

"Hey numbskull, why don't you focus on Alexia" Crystal taunts, "Since, you stopped me from coming in third."

I would argue but she's right so I direct my attention to Alexia, I examine her to see if that shit made her any different. I mean a condom stuck in your pussy doesn't seem like it could really change anything.

But it could.

And we shouldn't count that shit out just yet.

"Uhmm, so like there's this possibility that I could be," She pauses quietly like she can't believe it herself, "pregnant because of it."

"What?!" Crystal shrieks loudly.

"Fuck, my auntie arc is coming so soon." I shake my head to myself, "But that might not happen if Carmen kills you first." I gaze up at her with widened scared eyes. Carmen is not strict by any means but we'll she freak out at unprotected fucking? Yes.

"It's only a slim possibility," She cuts me off, "Plus I'm on the pill... so safe to say we're good."

Crystal and I let out collected sighs, I knew she was on the pill but look what I've learned is that anything can happen.

"But I should probably take a pregnancy test..." She announces, "And I'm going to make sure the guy I was with didn't give me a fucking STD. But he said he was clean so I trust him but I'm still going."

Ahh. Okay, so that's what Yvonne told her.

Alexia rubs her forearm skittishly, "I kind of don't want to go out and get the pregnancy test." She puts her head down like she's ashamed, "It's stupid, but I don't think I could handle those looks people give."

She's right, people will judge you and not in the 'oh congratulations!' more like the 'oh, she's so young, that girl really had no respect for yourself'. She's young, and people will look at her even worse because she's got no ring on her finger.

Even though that's total bullshit by the way. It takes two to do it but they'll usually only chastise the girl for not being careful. And this goes for the others around too. Shit happens, accidents happen but it's never solely one person's fault.