Part 3 Chapter 4

Star Destroyer Myto, 

New World High Orbit,

Conference room.

Moff Trevat held an online conference with some of the leaders from Myto to get information on the progress of contacting the neighboring countries of the Terminus island. This is because, a few days earlier, a task force had been dispatched to contact governments from neighboring countries from Terminus. The countries to be contacted are:

- Principality of Qua Toyne

- Kingdom of Quila

- Kingdom of Lauria

- Kingdom of Fenn

- Thearcy of Gahara

Currently, diplomats have been dispatched with the task force as bodyguards to the Principality of Qua Toyne, Kingdom of Quila and the Kingdom of Lauria. After completing diplomatic relations with the 3 countries, 2 other countries will also be visited. Evaluation of the information obtained from the 5 countries will be used in efforts to contact other countries. Currently, all diplomatic relations with neighboring countries are handled by Admiral Ira as the leader of the Myto armed forces.

Initial reports from ambassadors found that the New World uses a 12-month solar calendar system and it is called the central calendar. Today's date is July 12, 1638. Moff Trevat thinks the odd names of the central calendar months are the same as the names of the Earth's moons. This shows that there is a close relationship with the earth.

Currently, the director of the body of science, Dr. Anen reports that he will confirm the existence of 'magic' in the new world. Observations from the probe droid confirm that. Several books that have been obtained also show this. From books and recordings of conversations obtained by the probe droid, as well as from radio communications, it was found a common language used in the New World and that language had been taught to all diplomats and related personnel who would contact neighboring countries. Dr. Anen requested that knowledge of 'magic' be included in diplomatic discussions, so that Myto could obtain accurate data on 'magic'.

Besides that, Dr. Anen and Admiral Ira informed Trevat that from one of the transport ships that were 'secured' by the Myto troops during the Galactic War, they obtained a number of holocrons owned by antique fans and collectors. The Holocron was being delivered when the transport ship was 'secured' by Myto's troops. There are 5 holocrons obtained, it seems 2 are Sith's and 3 are Jedi's. Dr. Anen and Admiral Ira propose to look for people who have a high number of midi-clorians in Myto's current population. Moff Trevat agreed with this and put forward a proposal that was considered contradictory by both Dr. Anen and Admiral Ira, namely to form a 'Grey Jedi' who learned knowledge from both the Jedi and the Sith. Trevat knew it from the knowledge of the Star Wars books read on Earth. The Gray Jedi will be used as an army under the state, not as an independent force like the Jedi. It is hoped that this Gray Jedi can keep up with the 'magic' troops from the New World.

Moff Trevat also gave directions to adopt an aggressive diplomatic stance, whereby, if necessary, Admiral Ira was allowed to hold a limited war. It is hoped that by looking at the technological level of the New World, no other troops are needed besides the Myto Armed Force and the 3rd Defense Force. As a material for cooperation, it is allowed to exchange technology that does not use nuclear and electronic technology is limited to using only semiconductors. Dr. Anen was ordered to design products that use these technological limitations to be exchanged or sold to Myto-friendly neighboring countries. In addition, the diplomatic discussion emphasized the purchase of food ingredients to deal with the danger of food shortages that Myto faces in the next few months.

Currently, the Myto Armed Forces have a total of 273,000 personnel, of which the army has 150 thousand personnel, the air force has 50 thousand people, and the navy has 73,000. The army was quite small compared to Myto's space force of 5 million personnel. Meanwhile, the total population of Myto, according to the latest census, is 287 million people.