Part 3 Chapter 7

Yogyakarta Port City, Terminus Island.

Government building.

Conference room

Admiral Ira held a meeting to discuss the upcoming meeting with representatives from the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila. To that end, Admiral Ira invited:

-General Famla Adil, leader of special forces and intelligence Myto.

-Director Trazi Kimla, head of the Myto diplomatic corps.

-General Quimby Hurr, deputy head of the New World Armed Forces.

-Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Science Institute.

-Kandar Hina, industry leader Myto.

The results of the discussion at the meeting were:

- Meetings with the Principality of Qua Toyne and the Kingdom of Quila will be held together for time efficiency. In the meeting, it was emphasized to get food ingredients from the Principality of Qua Toyne and raw materials from the Kingdom of Quila, especially oil for the basic ingredients for making polymers and magic stone for research on magic.

- Governor Trevat stressed the importance of the meeting between Myto and the two countries because they were the first countries that Myto managed to contact peacefully. The information about the New World provided by the two countries was very important to Myto. Especially with the discovery of "magic" in the New World, a completely new concept when viewed from the knowledge possessed by the Galactic Empire.

- To achieve this, it is permissible to provide goods or infrastructure up to the technological limit set by Moff Trevat. But because these two countries are still very far behind in technology, they can only get the most basic technology for both civilian and military use.

- It is only allowed to provide electronic devices with discrete technology; no IC is exported.

- It is better to try to make alliances between countries.

- For this reason, several weapons that are considered quite simple have been prepared and will be given to the two countries if requested, and in return, Myto requested to build military bases in both countries so that later they can increase their influence in the surrounding countries. It is also hoped that additional specific consensus will be obtained.

- Guns are made of standard steel, only coated with an anti-friction coating to reduce the wear of the barrel.

- In addition, civilian vehicles such as trucks, cars, and steam trains will also be given or traded.

- Other civil equipment such as electricity generators, electrical systems, led lights, and propane gas will be provided free of charge to increase trust and relations between countries.

- There is a report from Director Trazi about the failure of the diplomatic mission to the Kingdom of Louria. The diplomat from Myto was expelled from the Kingdom of Louria's foreign service office for being from a "barbaric" country. Admiral Ira was very offended and upset by this and ordered the increased infiltration of probe droids and mapping through orbit intensively and continuously to detect the capabilities and movements of military assets as well as map the industrial center of the Kingdom of Lauria in preparation for an armed confrontation.

- Dr. Anen and Kandar report on device designs that can be exported to two countries. The designs were made with the direct input and approval of Moff Trevat. Some of the designs were very original and unthinkable, even by Dr. Anen and experts from the military. However, Moff Trevat would not comment on where the design idea came from.