Part 4 Chapter 6 Mystery of The Galaxy

Meanwhile, in deep space near the Elysia System

The freighter A4673 is at the end of its voyage. The ship was transporting Tibanna Gas from the mining colony to Elysia. The freighter A4673 will come out of hyperspace in a few minutes and move at a speed slower than the speed of light to one of the bases in the Oort Cloud where strategic materials are kept. The base was heavily guarded by both the Golan Defense Platform and the Nebulon B Frigates, and several other small warships. After unloading, the crew of the A4673 ship will go to Elysia by using a shuttle to return to their respective families for one month before traveling again.

Suddenly, the ship rocked violently, and the ship was pulled to the side with great force even though the engines pushed forward. Due to the disturbance, the ship's direction in hyperspace has changed. The navigation system of the ship immediately carried out emergency procedures to turn off the hyperdrive and take the ship out of hyperspace. This is done so that the ship is not going in the wrong direction and can crash or emerge in a dangerous place. The crew, who had been relaxed and happy because they were about to arrive at their destination, panicked and were busy checking the condition of the ship and finding out what was going on. Fortunately, no significant damage was found on the ship. Only a few systems, especially the inertial damper, suffered minor damage. However, after looking at the sensor records, it was found that the ship had almost broken due to being pulled in a different direction from the ship's course. Luckily, the hyperspace emergency system was able to shut down the hyperdrive in time. Repair only takes half an hour.

After looking at the sensor logs, it was found that the freighter was crossing a very weak and small hyperspace lane. Information and sensor logs regarding it were immediately reported to the central base in Elysia. Since no significant damage was found to the ship's system, the ship moved away from the hyperspace lane position, and the astromech droid performed hyperdrive calculations to bring the ship back to its destination in the Oort Cloud. After a while, the freighter A4673 again jumps into hyperspace to make a short hyperspace trip to the Oort Cloud from the Elysia system.

.

.

.

1 hour later.
Elysia high orbit.
Myto, Star Destroyer Myto, Moff Trevat's study.

Moff Trevat received important communication from Admiral Krumbel that a hyperspace lane had been found, or rather the remnant of a hyperspace lane. The hyperspace lane was very close to the Elysia system.

"Why has it only been discovered now? Hasn't that area been mapped for a long time?" asked Moff Trevat.

Admiral Krumbel explained that the hyperspace lane only provides an additional speed of less than 1% when using it. Also, the hyperspace lane has a very small size. As a result, the sensor cannot detect it. Only because of the starship, the cargo ship A4673, which happened to pass by, could the effect be felt. Even to map it, it takes mapping from a very close distance to be able to detect it.

Admiral Krumbel requested permission to deploy a probe droid and several starships to map the hyperspace lane. The number of probe droids used will be quite a lot. This is due to the difficulty of detecting the hyperspace lane. However, there have been some strange discoveries regarding the hyperspace lane, and Admiral Krumbel has also contacted Dr. Anen to participate in researching the data regarding the hyperspace lane. Moff Trevat finally decided to hold an emergency meeting in Jakarta to talk about what was going on.

.

.

.

A few hours later in Jakarta, Terminus Island.

Central Government Building.

Meeting room

A sudden meeting was held regarding the discovery of hyperspace lanes and other matters which were attended by all Myto leaders, namely: