Part 5 Chapter 4

Second Civilization, Superpower Mu

Technical Officer Myrus is enjoying breakfast at a cafe he subscribes to while enjoying the view on a beautiful morning. Just then, he saw a soldier approaching him.

"I'm sorry sir, there is an order from headquarters so that you can come immediately to Ainank Airport. This order came from headquarters and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs." said the soldier after saluting.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Myrus replied.

After paying for his breakfast, Myrus immediately left for Ainank Airport using his car. This car was a product of the Mu Empire for the upper class, and was quite expensive.
.
.
.
After waiting 15 minutes in the leadership room of Ainak Airport while chatting with the leadership of Ainak Airport, 2 people from the military and 2 diplomats met him.

"Introducing, this is Technical Officer Myrus. Even though he is still young, Myrus is a technical officer who has well-respected abilities." said one of the military staff introduced to the two diplomats present.

"Technical Officer Myrus, at your service," Myrus offered, smiling amiably at the diplomats.

"We apologize in advance for having to call so suddenly," said one diplomat.

After everyone was seated, the two diplomats explained that they needed to investigate the technological capabilities of an unknown new nation.

"Is it the Gra Valkas Empire or the Myto Empire?" asks Myrus.

"You are really knowledgeable. The country in question is the Myto Empire." replied the diplomat.

The diplomat explained that last night the naval forces received a radio signal from the Myto Empire explaining their intent to establish diplomatic relations. This morning, a ship appeared in the sea east of Mu. They contacted Mu Empire's side to ask for a rendezvous point. We gave rendezvous points at Ainank because they wanted to fly to the rendezvous point. Airport Ainank was chosen because it is desirable to be able to show off Mu technology to them.

"Are they going to use the wyvern to fly to Ainank?" Myrus asked.

"No, they use airplanes, or what they call airspeeders." replied the diplomat.

"!!!!!!???????"

"According to one of our escorting planes, they easily keep up with our speed. Even when starting to fly, they catch up with our plane at over 700km/h!" said the diplomat.

"After all, according to observations, their flying method is quite strange. That's why we need your help," continued another diplomat.

"The plan is to hold a diplomatic meeting in 3 days. Your job is to take them to see our technology level, as well as assess their technology level." the diplomat continued

After that, they immediately headed to the tarmac to await the arrival of the plane from the Myto Empire.

.

.

.

5 minutes later,

Myrus saw an object flying rapidly towards Ainank airport. Arriving above them, it stopped abruptly and began to float and slowly descend. Almost no sound was heard except for a subtle buzzing sound.

Myrus stumped.

"What plane is this? The wings are too small to provide sufficient lift. How does this plane fly? What propulsion system is used? Why is its sound so silent?" a thousand questions crossed Myrus' mind.