Part 5 Chapter 2

Kingdom of Fenn, Capital of Amanoki.

Ambassador Yani is an ambassador assigned to establish diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Fenn. Two diplomatic teams set off together in a Mardut class destroyer. After successfully carrying out a diplomatic mission to the Thearchy of Gahara and establishing an embassy there, one team of diplomats had already occupied the embassy there with their bodyguards. The airspeeder that was placed in the Thearchy of Gahara has also been replaced with a new one that came directly from Terminus Island. Although the diplomatic mission to the Thearchy of Gahara could be considered a success, the Thearchy of Gahara did not accept any offers of assistance from the Myto Empire. Diplomatic relations obtained are only for information and trade.

In recent days, Ambassador Yani has been in the capital of the Kingdom of Fenn, Amanoki, and has spoken with the head of the foreign affairs office several times. Although they generally received diplomatic missions from Myto, the King of the Kingdom of Fenn, Sword King Shihan had yet to receive them or give a decision on an agreement regarding diplomatic relations and an answer to the offer from the Myto Empire. The diplomatic team from the Myto Empire was asked to wait for Sword King Shihan's response.

---oOo---

Palpadia Empire.

Capital of Esthirant

The diplomatic team from the Myto Empire was really confused. With their status as having military power and very high technology, they tried to contact the 1st Foreign Affairs Department, which deals with superpower countries. But there they were flatly rejected and even expelled from the office. They were told, rudely, to contact the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department. They had contacted the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, but even though they had come many times, they still couldn't find anyone there. The receptionist always tells them that the head of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department isn't ready or available to meet with them.

Right now, they came back to the office of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department.

"I beg to be able to meet with anyone who can meet us, no need for the head of the office." said the ambassador Gravit to the reception at the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department office.

"Please wait patiently. All procedures must be carried out properly. But if I glance at the diplomatic relations proposal document, I, who am not a diplomat can see that it looks like it will be difficult to obtain diplomatic relations." the receptionist in charge of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department.

"Why is that?" replied the Gravit ambassador, who became confused.

"Eeee, if a citizen of Palpadia is in... eee... Myto Empire, huh? And if they commit a crime, then Myto Empire will reject the principle of extraterritoriality and will prosecute that person according to the laws that apply in Myto Empire?" replied the receptionist.

"Isn't that normal? The principle of extraterritoriality only applies to diplomats from that country, not to ordinary citizens." replied the ambassador Gravit.

"But we are a superpower country," interrupted the receptionist.

"What has that got to do with it?" asked an ambassador who is a subordinate of ambassador Gravit.

"Your country is a newly established country, isn't it? It is also located in an uncivilized area. Your country is not a superpower country. We only allow four superpower countries to reject the extraterritoriality principle of our country. I ask that you be more sensible in conducting diplomatic relations. Know your country's position." replied the receptionist.