Part 5 Chapter 17 Storm is Gathering

Star Destroyer Myto.
Elysia High Orbit
Conference Room

Moff Trevat holds a limited emergency meeting regarding the events on the AR6G2 star system. Only a few leaders from Myto attended the meeting.

Meeting participants :
- Moff Trevat
- Admiral Aedat Iskir, commander of the Home Fleet
- Admiral Grogot Krumpel, commander of the 6th Defense Fleet
- Admiral Krumbel Kasheef, commander of the 1st Exploration Fleet
- Admiral Haskot Himlow, commander of the 2nd Exploration Fleet
- General Kamedia Hispur, leader of the 1st Army
- General Famla Adil, leader of Myto's special forces and intelligence
- Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Science Institute
- Kandar Hina, Myto industry leader

Chairman of the Meeting : Moff Trevat

After the opening of the meeting, the meeting immediately started with a discussion of the conditions and ramifications of events in the AR6G2 star system.

"How are the conditions in the AR6G2 star system?" asked Moff Trevat.

"We have successfully identified and disabled all ground based space weapons. Also, we have found the origin of all those automatic ships. Our troops also succeeded in entering and controlling all known military installations from the Iote people. There were no combat droids like dark troopers. " said Admiral Krumbel. "Currently, we are still continuing to scan the entire system to find other hidden installations. We have not found any Iote people who are still alive; not even their bodies have been found in any of the controlled installations. "

"Continue checking all AR6G2 star systems. We should be able to find the home star system of the Iote nation. " Trevat ordered. "I invite Admiral Grogot to move the 6th Defense Fleet to AR6G2, so that most of the 1st and 2nd exploration fleets can return to exploring the galaxy. However, the lead for the exploration of the AR6G2 system remained with Admiral Krumbel. "

"Yes, sir. " replied Admiral Grogot.

"Do we have an automated ship from Iote to learn from? It's very interesting because they don't use droids, so they should only use the computer on the ship as a place for AI. " asked Trevat

"We don't have a fully operational ship. During the battle, all operational ships were destroyed. However, we do find a lot of automated ship hulks at several bases that we have identified and taken over. In total, 347 intact ships have been found, but they have no power due to running out of fuel. " answered Krumbel. "We are seeing whether the systems of the ships can still be activated. That's because we also want to see the files on the computer system.

"We also know that there is an automated shipyard installation somewhere in the solar system. We got that information from the ship arrival logs at the automated shipyard installation. Many of the existing ships are brand new, having just arrived from the shipyard, but have run out of fuel because the new ships are equipped with little fuel. " continued Admiral Haskot.

"Immediately find the shipyard. The technology is very important for us to create an automated shipyard for the development of our fleet. " Trevat ordered.

"Yes, sir," answered Haskot.

"Can we imitate the Iote people by making defense force ships and unmanned escorts?" asked Trevat.

"We can imitate CIS ships during clone wars." replied Dr. Anen.

"I don't think so. The CIS starships are actually standard starships crewed by droids. What I want is a truly automated ship like the Automatic Fighter Droid, with the droid only being used for maintenance and security. " said Trevat.