Part 3 Chapter 10

6 months later,
Principality of Qua Toyne, City of Qua Toyne.
Lotus Garden

Currently, there are regular meetings of the Principality of Qua Toyne government regarding the progress of the country. The meeting was attended by the leadership of the Principality of Qua Toyne and was chaired by Prime Minister Tanaka.

Prime Minister Tanaka asked for a report on the progress of infrastructure development promised by Myto Empire. The other ministers and leaders took turns explaining that all the railway lines promised by Myto had been completed, and that currently, the installation of railway lines to border cities with the Kingdom of Lauria would facilitate military movement. Likewise, with electricity and clean water infrastructure, the major cities of the Principality of Qua Toyne already have good electricity, clean water and sanitation systems. This infrastructure development will be continued into the villages. In general, the quality of life in the Principality of Qua Toyne has improved greatly. This massive development also absorbed a lot of manpower. Currently, there is almost no unemployment in the Principality of Qua Toyne.

In the agricultural sector, mechanization of agriculture with tractors causes labor and time efficiency in the agricultural sector to increase rapidly. The output of agriculture was also dramatically increased by using the farming methods introduced by Myto. Currently, agricultural exports from the Principality of Qua Toyne are increasing rapidly. Although there is an export quota to Myto, agricultural exports to other countries are also increasing. Plantation crops that should take a long time to grow are also accelerated using magic.

The industrial sector is also growing rapidly. Many new factories were created, mainly to process agricultural and plantation products. Myto's introduction of post-harvest processing of canning and freezing increased the shelf life of agricultural produce and allowed storage and export shipments to more distant countries. It also created a textile industry that utilizes the results of cotton plantations. The Principality of Qua Toyne's textiles are now widely exported to other countries.

In general, the output of agriculture, plantations, and related industries increased by more than 10 times. Because of this, the income of the state and individuals increased drastically, and therefore imports of technological goods from Myto increased as well.

The tourism sector is also growing rapidly. This is due to the existence of a network of trains and airplanes. Although most of them are still domestic only, and foreign tourists are mostly from the Kingdom of Quila, the development of this sector also provides foreign exchange and absorbs a large number of workers. It is projected that in a few years, this sector will make a sizeable contribution to state revenues.

Due to the introduction of new technologies, many schools were also built, so it is hoped that in the future, everyone in the Principality of Qua Toyne will be able to attend school. Research on the use of transistors and other new technologies is mostly done in newly established research institutes. including research on magic. Myto Empire also recently donated two 16-bit transistor computers with a speed of 4MHz and 1MIPS using 16kb of ferrite core memory and tape storage. The computer device has a fairly large dimension. It takes more than 100 square meters of space for the computer device. This sophisticated device is now used for various research purposes because it can perform mathematical calculations very quickly. The Principality of Qua Toyne is negotiating the purchase of additional computers from the Myto Empire. It is hoped that a computer with a lot more storage space will be bought and used to store information about the population.

For the military field, all military equipment has been provided by Myto; even the Principality of Qua Toyne bought additional military equipment. Currently, the army has begun to master the new military equipment and is starting to train to master effective war tactics using the newly acquired military equipment. Of course, the guidance role of the Myto-derived expert was very important.