It Cant be

Aria's pov

It cant be, I'm pregnant by my teacher. I sat down on the toilet seat shocked. What should I do? I grabbed my phone and texted Spencer I'm pregnant what do I do. I waited which seem forever. Than i heard a knock on the a door. I put the pregnancy test back in its box and pit it in the trash can. When I opened the door I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Jackie and Ezra were kissing in front of me. I slammed the bathroom door and Ezra turned around and saw me. "Aria its not what it seems." Ezra said. "Ezra can I use your bathroom." Asked Jackie. Ezra didn't say anything she just walked in like if it was her apartment. I scoffed and took off to pack my things that I had at his apartment. Ezra grabbed my hand to stop me from packing more stuff. "Let go or.." I was interrupted by Jackie. "Congratulations Aria I didn't know you were expecting." Jackie said while holding my pregnancy test. Ezra just starred at me. "Aria are you pregnant?" Ezra asked. "No!" I said.

I finished packing my stuff and headed out. "Don't lie to me it says you are." Ezra yelled while coming through the hallway. I was about to walk out when I felt someone grab my hand. "Let go!" I yell while trying to pull my hand away from him. "Please Aria don't go." he said while tears falling down his cheek. With that i walked out.