What the Hell

Ezra POV

I stood there shocked. It was Harley making out with some guy and things were getting heated up. She started taking her shirt off. But i couldnt let my baby do that she was drunk. "Ethan go call your mom." i said in a whisper. He nodded and took off to my car. I opened the car as softly as I could and then i got Peter by his shirt and dragged him out of the car. His eyes open wide in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!" Harley yelled. I didnt say anything then i saw that her shirt was on the ground. "Put that shit back on. What the fuck is wrong with you." I said as i pointed to the shirt then at her. She got the shirt and saw that she was getting mad. "you are not my father." she muttered. I think she didnt want me to hear but i heard. Then i saw 2 suv come in to the parking lot with speed. I still had peter by his shirt. I saw Mike and Aria get out of the cars. Harley started getting out of the car put she was drunk.

She got out and started walking wobbly and was about to fall when i caught her. Then Mike came running and took her out of my arms. Then i saw that she was falling asleep and mike picked her up bridal style. And took her to his car. "Aria stay here drink some so you can calm down. Dont worry i got this." Mike said. "Bu..." she started but got cut off by Mike. "but nothing i will make sure the kids are in bed while you go take some shots. here have some money." he said while pulling out a $100 bill. 

"FIne." she pouted. She kissed ethan in the forhead and harley and the arm. Mike kissed Aria on the cheek and got in and drove away. Then we saw a black mercedes benz pull in. A tall black suit guy stepped out. He headed to where peter was picked him up and took him to the car and drove off. No words been said.

Aria and I starred at each other and stood there in silent. "Well do you want to go in?" i asked kinda shy not knowing why i was shy. She nodded and we took off to go inside. 

Aria's pov

I was looking at my daughter in awe how beautiful she looked. I waved bye and headed off to grade some papers. I was about to head off to bed when i got a phone call. I answered it not looking at the caller id. It was Ezra telling me that Harley took off with some guy to a bar. I went running to Mike's room he was asleep. 

"MIKE WAKE UP!!" i yelled. "What the hell." He said as he jumped up in the air. I had tears streaming down my face. He came rushing towards me. 

"Harley took off with some guy I dont know why." i said through sobs. Then heard my phone buzzed again it was the address for some of the bars here in L.A. "We have to go to some of these address." i said as i handed the phone to Mike. He nodded. "THOMAS GET THE CARS READY!" Mike yelled. "Yes sir." he replied. Thomas was downstairs. 

After some time

We headed to the bar that Ezra said he found Harley in. We got off the car.  Harley got out and started walking wobbly and was about to fall when Ezra caught her. Then Mike went running and took her out of Ezra arms. Mike picked her up bridal style. And took her to his car. "Aria stay here drink some so you can calm down. Dont worry i got this." Mike said. Looking at me knowing i need a drink. "Bu..." I started but got cut off by Mike. "but nothing i will make sure the kids are in bed while you go take some shots. here have some money." he said while pulling out a $100 bill.

"Fine." I pouted. I kissed ethan in the forhead and harley and the arm. Mike kissed me on the cheek and got in and drove away. Then we saw a black mercedes benz pull in. A tall black suit guy stepped out. He headed to where peter was picked him up and took him to the car and drove off. No words been said.

Ezra and I starred at each other and stood there in silent. "Well do you want to go in?" He asked. I nodded and we took off to go inside. 

Next day

I woke up with my head throbbing. I looked around confused didnt know what happen to me. I saw that i wasnt in my bed. It didnt look like my room. I felt something on my body better yet i felt a hand wrapping me. I tried to move but the person pulled me towards them. I turned around shocked of who i saw. It was Ezra. 

I was able to untangle from his hands then I saw that i was naked. "Oh no." i whispered to myself. I picked up my stuff and noticed that i couldnt find my bra. I looked up and saw hanging up on the fan. I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom to change. I texted my friend i made here. Hey can you come pick me up at Ezra.  I saw a letter on the stand and it had his address on it. I send it to her and then a few moments later i got a replied. OMG your ex tell me dets later. she said a wink emoji. i rolled my eyes and finished changing. I got out and saw that Ezra wasnt there no more. Shit he woke. I coulnt go through the front door i saw that his apartment had the fire escape stairs. I decided to climb out of it. 

"You are so easy to read." he said with his thick German accent. Shit i was caught.