Christmas

Aria POV's

We went to bed early I was tired. Well we were all tired. I felt the side next to me sunk. "No, No, No. Mister you ain't sleeping here." I said to Ezra knowing it was him. "But I am your fiancee." He pouted. "I don't give a flying color if you the president you will sleep on the floor." I said throwing him a pillow. "But why?" He asked again he was sounding a like a child. A really annoying child. "You are the one who got us arrested." I said as I pushed him off the bed which made him hit the ground with a big 'thump'. "You might as well get comfortable." I said as i threw him a blanket. 

"Well you are the one that started so you should sleep on the floor." He said still arguing. "Well to bad because I am the one caring an offspring of you again." I said. He stayed quite after a while I fell asleep. 

I heard the door open shut it was the quad plus Peter who made up with Harley but slept in separate rooms. "Its Christmas."They all yelled. I started rubbing my ears. I think I lost the sense of hear. Ezra woke up and had a horrified look on his face. It was hilarious. We all bursted out laughing. Next thing we knew we ended up having a pillow fight. I stood up and started making breakfast but the smell of bacon made my stomach turn. I ran to the bathroom. "Harley watch the bacon." I heard Ezra yelled as he ran behind me. I berly made it. I felt someone grab my hair and do smoothing circles on my back.

When I was done I washed my mouth. Ezra gave me some crackers with water for now. I headed back downstairs tied my hair in a high ponytail and finished cooking. Allison and Mike were going to spend Christmas in rosewood with Allison family. The kids started opening there gifts and were supper excited until I came and took it away from them. See for doing a party. I laughed to myself. 

We were all enjoying our time until we heard some music playing outside. We all went outside and saw that it was Liam. He was singing sorry by Justin Bieber. Harley rolled her eyes. Peter look mad. Then Harley went running inside and I followed her. "Mom we are going to sing thins song." she said as she showed me it. I knew this song by heart. Ezra helped us take out the karaoke stuff and we plugged everything  in.  I put on some earbuds. Helps me concentrate most. Then the song started playing. 

************************************************************************

La la la la la la la

[Aria:]
Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like
I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right
[Harley:]
I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...

[Aria:]
Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot
[Harley:]
You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
[Victoria:]
You had me at "Hello", then you opened up your mouth
[Both:]
And that is when it started going south
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

[Aria:]
I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
[Harley:]
You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"
[Aria:]
And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
[Both:]
You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

[Aria:]
What about "No" don't you get?
[Harley:]
So go and tell your friends
[Both:]
I'm not really interested
[Aria:]
It's about time that you're leavin'
[Harley:]
I'm gonna count to three and
Open my eyes and
[Both:]
You'll be gone

[Harley:]
One
[Aria:]
Get your hands off my...
[Harley:]
Two.
[Aria:]
Or I'll punch you in the...
[Harley]
Three.
[Aria:]
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint

[Both:]
I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, take a hint
Woah!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...
T-take a hint, take a hint
La, la, la...

******************************************************************

He looked so hurt. It was a sad look. He tried to take a step closer to Harley. But Peter got in front of Harley. Liam looked at her with begging eyes. "As you see you need to take a hint." Tristan said. We were all trying to hold back our laughter. He nodded and went back home. We were all heading back. Esther and Mathew had gone home early to prepare for the formal which we would be getting ready for soon. "Did you see the look on his face." I heard Ethan say. "Did you hear Harley's voice. She was good but your mom's was like a dying walrus." Ezra said but muttered the last part. Everyone started laughing and I playfully smacked Ezra. "Can you guys keep it down over there." I heard someone say. We all turned to see Mason laying down on the sofa with some glasses on. "And why is that." I asked. " I have a huge headache it like if my head is about to explode." Well this should cure it." Ezra said. He picked him and took him to the pool and dropped in the pool. "Hey its freezing cold." Mason yelled. We all laughed. Tristan pushed Ezra in. Harley pushed Peter. "Not me." I said as I pointed to my lil swollen bump. They all got out fast and Peter went to hug Harley. She was caught off guard and as she tried to push Peter but as he fell he grabbed her and they both fell down to the water. 

Then as Harley came up she kissed him on the lips and I took a picture of it. When they got out we all went to take a shower. This is gonna be a hell of a night. Can't wait to get this over with.

********************************************************************

Hey guys sorry it took me a while to update. I was planning to update on Saturday but the Hurricane decided to hit us. We were out of power for 2 days. Sorry this is a short chapter but I will try to update as soon as I can. Please vote for the story and Comment. I read your comments that what keeps me going. Thank you for reading you guys are the best

xoxo-J