What

Ezras pov

I was so mad at myself and Jackie that I pushed her out of my self and she was naked.
I closed the door on her face and she was yelling " Ezra open the door!!!" I just ignored her. I was taking a shower when I heard the phone ring. I jumped out of the shower and answered the phone it was Mike Arias brother. Mike knew about me and Aria. Arias parent died a couple of years ago before I even knew Aria. "Hey Mike how you..." But he cut me off. "Ezra Aria got in a car accident come." "What!? Let me get dressed and I'll head to the hospital." "Okay please hurry." I got ready as fast as I can and headed to the hospital.

Mikes Pov
I was at the apartment. Aria and i have a 2 bedroom apartment because we can't afford a new house and my parents house brings to many memories so we rented it to a couple with 3 kids. I was heading to the store to buy things for the apartment when Spencer called
S: Do you know where Aria is she was suppose to be here like and hour ago?
Me: No she probably at Ezras
S: ok and congrats on b...
The phone started to beep
Me: spence hold up im getting another phone call
I answers the phone call
Me: hello who is this
Other person: are you Mike Montgomery
Me: yes why
Other person: we just wanted to inform you that your sister got in a car accident and your on her emergency list
Me: ill be there as soon as possible

I told spencer about that Aria got in a car accident and we decided to meet up there.
I went to the front desk " Im Mike Montgomery I received a call that my sister got in a car accident where is she an how is she?" I asked ready for the worst. She was about to talk when Spencer came in.
"How is she?" Spencer asked "She is fine but its a miracle that her and the babies survived." Babies were we talking about the same Aria. "Babies?" I asked. "Yea she is pregnant with quadruplets." I was about to talk when Spencer asked the nurse what room Aria was in. We left to her room it was on the third floor room#149. When i got to the door I decided to call Ezra and tell him what happen.