Hospital

Hey i am so sorry for not updating its take a while because school . I have been also trying to work on my other book it called rich to poor in a heart beat. you should go read it ill try to update when i can but i am more focusing on the other book. I need help deciding babies names for boys and girls. please comment some names and i will pick the best names.

Aria's pov

I dont remember what happen. i was looking around and saw mike and spencer asleep on a couch. I saw that there was a pillow by my side so i grabbed it and through it at Mike. I pretended to be asleep.  "what the hell!" he yelled "SHHH you gonna wake up aria." spencer said "Well dont throw a pillow at me then if you dont want me to wake up aria." Mike said. Spencer was about to talk when i started laughing. Mike and Spencer looked at me like i was dumb or something. "I threw the pillow." Then they both started laughing. I looked and saw that door was being open. Then i saw the person i didnt want to see now. Ezra. I saw three coffes in his hand. Then when he closed the door our eyes immediately locked. "What the hell is Ezra doing here" i asked. "I came to see how you and the baby are?" ezra said. i was about to speak when spencer started talking. "Don't you mean babies?"  spencer said. "WHAT!" ezra and me said at same time. "Oh i was gonna tell you but apparently you gonna have quadruplets."  mike said

" Quadruplets? meaning 4 babies?" Ezra said. " Nah not at all it just means im having one baby of course it means four babies Mr. Fitz arent you suppose to know your vocabulary!" I yelled. "Watch your tone with me remember I am the father of the babies!" he yelled.  "WHICH I REGRET."  I yelled back. I saw sadness in his eyes once i said it. Ezra was about to yell again but then was interrupted by a knock on the door. We are not done having this conversation." he said in a whisper. " this conversation is over like we are. COME IN!" i said and yelled for the person can come in. He stormed out of the room. Mike and Spencer stood there shocked at what had just happened. a tear was able to escape from my eye. i quickly wiped it off as the nurse came in.  "Hello Ms. Montgomery how are you feeling today?" the nurse asked. " Aria please you making me feel old. Im feeling good i dont have pains and when can i go home." I asked i am ready to get out of here. " Ok Aria i came to prepare everything for the doctor can do the ultra sound and she will tell you when you can go home. I think you can go home today because the crash wasnt that big but im not sure."   said the nurse. she went back outside so she left me alone with Spencer and Mike. 

"Spence can you do me a favor." i asked "Yea whatever you need." she said with a smile. "Can i borrow some money for i can leave and start a new life with the babies and with mike if he wants to." i said. " Yes of course i will open a bank account and ill deposit money my parents wont mind they love you." Spencer replied. "Yes aria i want to go with you." Mike said. Then the doctor came with the same nurse that came in early.  "Good Morning Ms. Montgomery how are you feeling. Can you lift up your gown for the ultrasound." she said i read her name tag and it said DR. VEINS. " Please call me Aria and I'm feeling good when can i go home." i asked as she put cold gel in my stomach then put the wand on my belly or whatever its called. the most amazing thing i heard it was 4 heartbeats.  " Here are the quadruplets its to early to tell what they are gonna it looks like you are 7 weeks. And you can go home today." i was so excited to hear that. " I will bring the papers so you can signed them then you will be free to go." then she left. "Mike can you look up the flights to California and try to get them for today." i said. he nodded and took out his phone i went to the bathroom to change in the clothes that Spencer brought me from home.  the doctor came in and i signed the papers and took off to my old house to pack.