Winter Formal

Aria's POV

I started getting ready for the Winter Formal I am super nervous about it. I was almost done with my makeup when I felt the sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I ate that morning.  It was a pretty good breakfast also. Broke my heart a little.  About an hour later I was done with my make and I was halfway done with my hair. When I heard a knock on my door. "Can I come in." asked Mason. "Yeah come in." I said still continuing the other part of my hair. "Mom can you pretty please tell me where you are sending us." He said. Even with a pretty in it. I giggle to this. "Nope it will be a surprise." I said sarcastically. He stomped his foot and left my room slamming the door. I stood up he was acting like a little kid. "Mason get back here." I yelled once I followed him to his room. That little turd locked the door. "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR." I said while banging the door. "NO GO AWAY." I heard him say to other say of the door. "Mason stop acting like a little kid and open this damn door."  I said. Then I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. But I decided to ignore it. It probably some cramps or something. "What is all the yelling about." I heard Ezra say as he coming up the stairs. "Well your son won't open this damn door."  I said pointing to the door. "Why don't you go finish getting ready I will handle this." He said. I nodded my head noticing the time. I only have 30 minutes left.  I went back to my room and then I felt another pain. I decided to ignore it again. I finished getting ready and when I went downstairs and saw Mason waiting there. "Mom I'm sorry." He said as he came and gave me hug. I nodded my head and we headed to the car. 

Once I got there everyone turned to look at us. Then I remember that Ezra family is the one hosting this formal. Then we all went our separate ways. Ezra and I started to dance and let me tell you Ezra kept stepping on my foot. Then a girl who looked like hooker to be honest came near us. "Do you mine if I cut in." she said. But she didn't wait for an answer she pushed me out and shooed me off. "I'll just go to the bathroom." I said. Ezra looked at me in concerned. I decided to walk but there was only one problem I didn't know where it was. I was looking left and right but found nothing. About ten minutes later I found them. Then I felt another pain shot through. 

 I started retouching my make when I saw the hooker come in. She bumped me and pushed me off the mirror. "What the hell is your problem." I said. "You are you whore." She said looking at me. "What the hell have I done." I said not knowing why the hell she was mad at me. "Well if you would have closed your damn legs and not make lies saying that those four bastards out there are 'Ezra Kids.' " She said quoting that last part. So she mad that Ezra was all mine. But she crossed line when she called my kids bastard. "For your info my kids aren't bastards. We can do a paternity test any time. And second I didn't have to do anything because he choose me he clearly knew that you are a hooker." I said with a big ass smirk. "You bitch." she yelled and slapped me as hard as she could. I tasted blood on my mouth. I slapped her harder and then that when we started fighting. 

She pulled my hair hard and I pulled it harder. Next thing I knew my head slammed on bathroom stall door and I fell. She was about to kick my stomach when Harley pushed her off. She started hitting her until Peter pulled her off. The girl was so beat up that I was proud of my daughter. I stood up but failed miserably. Peter noticed and picked me up bridal way and took me to the car. Harley went with us. "Don't tell Ezra that we left early." I said weak I looked at my self in the mirror and saw I had blood coming out of my nose and lips. i had a black eye and my make up was awful. Next thing I knew everything went black. I heard a faint voice calling. 

I started waking up but the lights blinded me. "Lights, turn the lights off." I said. Then I heard scrambling and the lights where turned off. "Hey." I heard someone say. I turned and saw Peter. "What happened." i asked confused. "you passed out so we took you to the hospital. " said Peter. "Where's Harley." I asked. "She went to get some coffee." He said. I nodded my head. "We tried to contact Ezra but he isn't picking up." Peter said. "No don't tell him he is going to get worried for nothing. Just tell him we left to get a spa or something." I said. He nodded his head.