Next day after the truth

Harley POV

Bru i have to go to school today knowing who mr.fitz really is. I got up early and i went to my mom's room in my minions pjs. I knocked and i heard a light come in. I went in and saw my mom on her phone. "Hey mom can i talk to you?" i asked. I knew it was time to tell her about Liam. "Yea sweetie." she said with a concerned look and she put her shoes on "Do you remember the party i went to on the summer?" I asked and it seem like she was thinking something else. "No mom nothing like that happen." I said and her worried face went away. " I have a boyfriend. HIs name is Liam." I said. She looked at me and then she hugged me. "Thanks for trusting me but just make sure to take care and dont don anything your gonna regret later." she said. This is what i love about my mom that she understands me. " But you know you have to tell M, right." she said as she grabbed her phone to check the time. " Can you please do it?" I asked with the biggest smile i had. " ok i will got tell him right now but you should go get dress." she said as she was putting on some earrings on. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek and took off to my room. 

I curled my hair and was putting some light make on when i heard M yell my name. I scared I walked slowly to his room and I went in. I saw him sitting in his chair. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Yeeeaaah." I stuttered. "Congrats you got to bring him over to dinner." He said. He reacted better than i would have thought. "I will ask him today. And who is gonna come pick us up today?" I asked. "I will send one of my guys to go pick you guys up after we will meet up and go to shop for homecoming." he said. I nodded and hugged and went to finish getting dressed.  We decided to go to Starbucks for some drinks. 

Harley's outfit

The boy's outfit tris, ethan, mason

When we got there i saw Liam and I ran up to him

When we got there i saw Liam and I ran up to him. My mom smiled and waved us goodbye. We walked in and we heard the bell ring. I still haven't finished my drink so i decided to take it in. Then I remember Mr. Fitz class was 1st period. I went in and sat next to Liam. My brother sat close to us. I saw fitz come in. I was drinking my drink and i offered some to Liam who gladly got some. I saw fitz looking at Liam mad. " We are gonna do a play of Romeo and Juliet." Fitz said. I took out my phone and asked my mom if Liam can go with us to buy tux. "Ms. Montgomery no phones allow in class." he said sternly. I put my finger up to wait and finished my text. Once i finished it i put it away. "SO as I was saying. We are doing the play of Romeo and Juliet and we need to figure out who is gonna play who." he said. I felt my phone vibrate and it read yes only if his parents say yes. I told Liam and he send a message to his mom and i send a message to my mom. " I nominate Harley and Liam as Romeo and Juliet." My friend Kimberly said. Yes i heard everyone agree including my brothers. " I nominate Casey as Rosaline." I said remembering how she had a crush on Liam but he never fell for her. " And Kimberly as the nurse." I added. "Also Tris as Mercutio and Ethan as Benvolio and Mason as Tybalt." I added again. Mr. Fitz was writing everything we were saying. And then the other characters got filled up. Mr.Fitz was about to come to me when the school phone ranged. "Fitz." he said. "Ok. Tristan, Mason, Ethan, Liam, and Harley get your stuff you guys are leaving early." he said with a disappointed look. I smiled and finished my drink and head out holding Liams hand. 

We went to the office and I saw M guy there. He picked us up and took us to the mall. We all went to get some starbucks and i order something for the guy, M, and, my mom.  we were getting our drinks when i saw my mom i gave them their drinks and after we finished our drinks we headed to the store