Goodbye old life

That is Arias old apartment. I will try to update when i can but please put some babies names.

Ezra's Pov

After Aria and I had our little fight i went on a ride to cool down. It was getting dark so i decided to head back to the hospital to  check on her. On my way there i bought some hamburgers for them because i think they gonna be hungry after staying at the hospital the whole day. Once i order it i went to the hospital. I went up to her room but once i got there it was empty. I saw a doctor her name is D.R. Veins. " Do you know where Aria Montgomery is at?" I asked as nice as i can tried to not be mad because i know it is not her fault. " She left like an hour ago because she was in perfect shape and saw nothing wrong with her or the babies." she said while reading some papers. I was mad that no one told me. I got to my car and went to Aria's house. 

Aria's Pov

Once i got home i got out my suitcase and started putting things i would need because Spencer was gonna send the other stuff through mail. Our plane was gonna take off in 3 hours so we only had an our and a half to pack. On the way here Mike asked me of what happen between Ezra and I. I told while trying to hold back the the tears. Mike was mad and said he will help me the most he can. I think he excited to be an uncle to not just one baby but to 4. My goal is to get over Ezra and him not knowing our kids. Once my suitcase was packed Mike came and took it to Spencer's car.  "Everything is ready to go." Mike said. "Alright I will see you in the car give me a sec." I said. I looked around one last time before closing the door and heading to the car. I got in and we were on our way to the airport. 

During the car ride we had a little conversation " Where are we going to live?" asked mike. I had to think about it for a while but then Spencer answered him. " Well... i wanted it to be a surprise but my parents bought me a house in California so im deciding to give to you because i wont need it and when i do ill stay with you guys. And once you guys get there, there will be a driver waiting for you guys to take you there just that i couldn't get you guys a car" I was surprised at how fast she got it all figured out. " How are we gonna be able to thank you?" I asked while tear of joy were streaming down. "Naming a baby after me." she said. i nodded my head. 

When we got to the airport i didn't expect my friends to be there. Emily,Hannah and Ali were there. We said our goodbyes and they said that they were gonna visit when they can. We said our goodbyes and head to the checkout area. Once we were there it was gonna take a while for us to board the plane so i took out my phone and saw that i had 6 miss calls from Ezra and a text message to from the block number. Thx for leaving you did me a favor. And there was a picture attach it was of me and Mike at sitting down waiting for our plane. I looked everywhere and my eyes landed on a specific person Jackie.