Gone

Aria's POV

To my luck it said i was two months pregnant. 

I was watching tv when Mike, Spencer and Ezra came with food. Good I was starving. "So what did the doctor say." Asked mike as he stole a fry from Spencer. She smacked his hand as he tried to take another fry. " She said i was fine just that i cant have a lot of stress. Ezra can you go buy me hot cheetos from the store that across the street. The one with lemon please?" i asked knowing that he couldnt say no. "Sure thing." he said and he ate the last of food which i was impressed that he eats fast. He took his drink and left.

"Im pregnant." i said as i shoved my burger in my mouth. Spencer dropped her fry and Mike started coughing like crazy. Spencer started patting him in the back. "You are pre.....pre...pregnant." he said as he drank some soda. I nodded my head. He smiled and stood up to give me a hug. "YAY!" yelled Spencer and pushed Mike so she can give me a hug. 

Spencer had gone home and Ezra went to get some clothes for me because I was going to be discharged tomorrow.  A nurse came to check on me. She seemed familiar. She injected something. I was started to see black then i saw some guy hit mike in the head. "Sweet dream we will talk soon." the voice said before i lost my sense. 

Ezra's pov

I had arrived at Aria's house when. I got a txt from i number i didnt know. I was about to open it when Harley pops out scaring me. "BOO!" She yelled. "Geezs why do you have to scared me." i asked . "That only the beginning." she said as she took my phone away. "NOW!" she yelled. Next thing i knew Ethan was throwing eggs at me,  Mason threw water, and Tristan threw feathers while Harley threw flour.  "QUAD INSIDE NOW!" Hanna yelled with a hint of laughter. When she yelled everyone came outside and the quad was on the floor laughing non stop. Then we everyone started laughing like crazy. I saw that there was a cartoon of eggs near me so i took it and started throwing them at the quad. "STOP!" yelled Harley as the quad took off running. They stopped near the pool and then i ran towards them and knocked them over and we all landed in the pool. We were all soaking wet. "The good thing i got your guys phone." said Hanna as she showed us our phone. 

After that i took a shower and got dressed. Then my phone beep. "Damn i forgot to check the message." i muttered to myself. I opened the message and saw a video. 

"well hello baby." the voice said. "well you thought that you were going to get rid of me well you thought wrong as you can see i have a special someone who ruined our chances of having a life together." she said as she pointed the camera to Aria unconscious. "Well you have till midnight to come find me or else you can say by to your suppose lover and the unborn child. Don't forget this dude to." she finished as she showed mike tied up. This cant be happening. Jackie had kidnapped the love of my life. But what did she mean unborn child?

********************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it. I will try to make the next one longer.