Caught

Aria's POV

  "You are so easy to read." he said with his thick German accent. Shit i was caught. 

I turned around slowly scared to look at the owner of the voice. Then i came face to face with the Ezra. He sat there sipping his coffee while reading the newspaper. He didn't look up. How did he know I was going to make a run for through the fire escape. "How did you know i was going to run through the fire escape?" I asked as i held my head high. "Well as you can see I knew if you saw me up you would have thought I was in living room or kitchen something like that. Well i went to the fire escape. And now here you are." He said he was sitting down not taking his eyes off the newspaper. 

He kicked the chair that was in front of him. Supposedly pulling it out for me. " I perfer to go." i said as i started going back through the window. "Aria can we talk?" he asked as he finally looked up from his newpaper. I kept walking not caring. I made it out through the door when he pulled me towards him. My body hit his chest. I missed his touch and his smell. Aria snap out of it i thought to myself. He lift my head as i stared at his dark blue greyish eyes. 

He leaned in and I started to close my eyes until my phone started ringing. "Don't pick it up." he whispered. We were in that position until his house phone started ringing. "Now it your turn not to pick up. Let it go to voicemail." I whispered. We were about to kiss when the voicemail thing hit us. "Hey babe yes lets get married. I am going to be at your apartment in half an hour love you." it was jackie. "You proposed?" i asked as tears threaten to fall. "Aria let me expla..." i couldnt take it anymore i walked out of his apartment and with my luck Susan was already there. I ran and got in her car. She was about to take off when there was a pounding on my window. I looked up to see Ezra. "Lets go." i said berly a whisper. "Aria open the door." he said. Susan started driving. I let my tears flow freely. 

The car ride was silent. She new i need space thats why she became one of my bestfriend. We got to the mansion but we had to pass through security first. "Ms. Montgomery you have guest." I nodded and saw that a car was falling us. "If that is him" i started as i showed him a picture of Ezra. "Dont let him." i finished. He nodded and he open the gates for us. 

As i went inside the house alone Susan couldnt stay because her daughter had ballet class in an hour so she just dropped me off. I went towards the kitchen and was hugged by 4 people at the same time. I couldnt see there face as i pushed them away i saw that it was Spencer, Emily, Allison, and Hanna. 

SIDENOTE

Spencer: married to toby. Has twin boys and a baby girl on the way due next month.  The twins are 5 years old. Toby is a police officer. And Spencer became a stay at home mom. Not wanting to miss any moments of the kids life. Her mom is still a lawyer and her dad died just last month on a car accident heading back home.

Twins name: James Jayden Cavanaugh and Jaime Jackson Cavanaugh and the baby girl name is going to be Marion Mitchell Cavanaugh  

Hanna: married to caleb. Has a boys ages 10 and 3 and girls ages 8 and 6. Caleb is a computer tech guy and Hanna has a fashion line. The fashion line are the hottest thing here in L.A. Her parents got back together and had a baby girl. 

Boys name: Age 10 Sebastion Owen Rivers and age 3 Hunter Ryder Rivers and the girls are: age 8 Sophia Serenity Rivers and age 6 Evelyn Aubree Rivers

Allison: Well is engaged to Mike. Yet i didnt know they were dating. Just that she stayed in Rosewood to finish her studies for teacher and they are expecting. She is one month along. She is going to move with us and is going to teach where i teach. 

Emily: married to jason. They have two girls and are hoping to get a boy soon. They are trying. Emily is a swim coah and Jason is a real estate agent. He makes pretty good money. 

The girls names: Emma Eleanor Dilaurentis and Jayla Jessica Dilaurentis

END OF THE SIDENOTE

"Where were you. I was worried." asked Mike. As the girl released me from the bearhug. I couldnt bear look at them so i looked down to the floor. "OMG!" gasped Hanna sending her arms to her mouth in shocked. "Who was it?" asked spencer smacking my arm playfulling. "What is happening." Asked Mike still lost. He walked towards Allison and put his arm around her waist. Allison whispered it in his ear. "With who" he asked with a smile. "Who did you leave me with last night." i said. They all looked at him then we heard the front door open. "We brought food, movies, chips, drinks, and soda." said Caleb as he put the bags on the counter. Saved by them. Then i saw my quad running up to me.

They all hug me. "Mom i am so sorry." Harley whispered to me. I nodded knowing that she meant it. "Where were you last night mom." asked Ethan. They all looked at me. Great now i was caught by own kids. "Well as you can see i had a sleep over with ezra." i said as i mumble the name. They all looked at me in shocked. They didnt say anything.