Yes or no?

Aria's Pov

I saw behind him and saw the quad holding the signs Will you Marry me and peter holding the question mark. 

It was really sweet that he let peter participate in this. I had tears already forming on my eyes. "YES!" I said. I was beyond happy. He stood up and put the ring on me. He hugged me. "It was about time my leg was cramping." he whispered to me. He then kissed me. We were so happy.

 We were so happy

(Aria's ring.)

I playfully slapped. I couldnt stop starring and smiling at the ring. It was gorgeous. It was beyond gorgeous. "You like it?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow. I don't know how he does it. When I try they both go up and on him only one. Its crazy. "No...." i started. he seemed disappointed. " I love it." i continued. His frown got turned upside down. We stood there for some while until the girl who took the pictures came. " Hi, I am Esther this knucklehead sister." she said as she smacked his head. I bursted out laughing. Then Harley came and smacked him, then Ethan, then Mason, lastly Tristan. But when Peter was going to do it Ezra turned and looked at him a serious face. "Don't you dare." Peter looked horrified. "Well who are these kids?" Ester asked referring to the quad and Peter. "Well those four trouble makers are my kids. And that one that tried to smack me is her boyfriend." he said as he pointed Harley. "What! why didn't you tell me!" she yelled as she playfully started hitting Ezra. 

"Well this knuckle head took off before they were born." he said playfully as he pointed. "Well this douche bag decided to share a bed with someone that wasn't me." I said as I tried to hold my laughter. "You did what!" she yelled as she was starring at him wide eyes open. "It was a huge mistake." he said as he looked at me. Like if he was trying to explain it to me. "who was it?" she asked. "Jackie." Harley butted in. I gave her a stern look. "The psychopath bitch?" she said. "Language." he said as he gave a quick look to the quad but he nodded. "Its not like we haven't heard it Tristan and Harley say it everyday." Ethan said. I glared at both of my kids. "Snitches" Harley said. "get Stitches." Tristan finished. I didn't know that they use the language. "You four phones now." I said. "Why me." said Mason and Ethan in unison. "Well its not like you guys don't say them." I said. They both stayed quite and gave me there phones. 

We started all walking together near the beach just taking in the view. Esther had gone home but she promised that as soon as she had the pictures she would send them to us. "Well my dad just called they are about to leave so I need to go." Peter said. "Do you need a ride?" I asked. "No I am good I brought my car." he said. " Can I go?" asked Harley. I looked at Ezra. "If he says yes." he said leaving the choice to Peter. Peter nodded and a huge smiled spread on his lips. "Can we go?" asked the quad.  Ezra looked at me. "No. Because you three are coming with us to buy your Christmas gifts." I said. Harley had already bought her gifts. They smiled and nodded. Harley hoped on Peter back and he carried her all the way to the cars. It was so cute to see them like that. I actually liked him better than Liam. 

"We have a family reunion in February." Ezra said casually. As we enter the mall. The kids had $100.00 in total. That should be enough. We let them go on there own way but they said they be back in an hour but every 15 minutes they would send a message to let us know they were ok. Ezra and I were at the food court. I was so hungry. We decided to get subway. I was still trying to process of what happen today. "Did you hear me? asked Ezra snapping me out of my daydream. "What? Oh i am sorry. Im just happy that I will be your wife." I explained. "Future Mrs. Fitz." He smiled. I smilled. We ordered our food and were eating when he says it again. "We have a family reunion in February." he said. I started choking. He stood up real fast and came towards me and started patting my back. He handed me my drink. By now people where starring at us. Finally when I was better he sat down. "What?" i asked my voice sounding hoarse. "Well my parents called when I was at the hospital and they told me that they wanted to meet the quad." he said. I stood quite. I was nervous for meeting them. What if they don't like me? "They well adore you. You gave them their first grand kids." he said as he smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. I got ketchup on my hands and put some on his face. He smiled at me mischievous. He grabbed his food and threw it at me. Next thing we knew we started a food fight. 

" You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." the cop said as he arrested me. By now Tristan was there smiling. The police officer patted us down then I remembered I had the kids phone. They found all 5 phones including mine. "What kind of job do you have?" he asked. "No those are my kids phone." i said as I nodded towards the trio. "Are they your parents?" asked the police officer. " No sir." Tristan replied with a huge smile. I swear I'm going to kill you. "Tristan." I warned. " Mam you crazy my name isn't Tristan my name is Peter." He said. How dare he. "Starting a food fight and now a liar." he started. "You are a Pretty Little Liar aren't you?" he asked. "No sir." i answered. Where the hell was Ezra. They dragged me to the police car and there was Ezra smiling. "Now wasn't that fun?" I gaved him a death glare. I am about to kill the Trio and Ezra.