Cheater or Not

Aria's Pov

Did he really meant it when he said I love you?

That question kept haunting me. Its been a week already since the shooting. Spencer was released and they decided to go to Rosewood so Veronica can meet Marion. Ezra was suppose to be released today. But he still had weird conversations. 

I need to know was he cheating on me or not. I just need to know. We are all in his room as he was getting ready to get out. By we I mean quad, Mike, Hardy, Peter and obviously me. Peter has been a good boy to Harley. When he wants to hang out with her he always asks Ezra first. Christmas is going to be on Monday and today is Saturday. I have already bought the gifts. 

For Harley I got her a new phone. Tristan I got him a play station. Ethan 4 tickets for baseball game. For Mason I got him a macbook. He has been begging for it. I got Mike an armani suite. I got Ally her an Ipad mini. For Ezra I got him a shirt of kill a mocking bird with the autograph of the author. For Peter I got him a game he has been wanting.  

 My friends went back to Rosewood with Spencer. Peter was going to spend Christmas with us. Kimberly is going to her grandmas that lives in New York and his parents are going on a cruise. They don't celebrate Christmas so I asked him if he want he could stay with us. Since his parents are going to be here for 2 weeks. Ezra was pissed at first until Mike had to let him stay with us. Apparently Ezra and Peter were going to share a room. Ezra's request.

 Peter had gone home to pack his stuff that he going to bring over. The quad left with Mike to make sure that everything at home. I was left with Ezra. "Can we stop by the beach?" he asked. "Sure?" I said confused. I drove towards the beach. On the way he would always be texting and be smiling at the texts.

Once we got there we saw a big group of people so we decided to go see what was happening. Once we go there. We saw a chair in the middle. Some girl came and took me to the chair and sat me down. I was confuse on what was happening. Next thing I knew Bruno Mars Marry You came on. 

People started dancing. Then when the song ended each of them brought me a  rose. There were about 24 roses in total. Then Ezra came with a white flower and got on one knee. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I couldn't believe it this was really happening. My makeup was probably all running down. The girl that sat me down was taking pictures. B-26 started playing on the background. Memories flashed back to the first day I met Ezra. " You know I have always loved you. I know I made some mistakes in the past. But I hope you can forgive me. I promise to be the best dad and best father in the world. I'll let you win every argument. So Aria Montgomery would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked. I saw behind him and saw the quad holding the signs Will you Marry me and peter holding the question mark. 

Ezra's Pov

Well getting shot hurt like a bitch. The quad and I have been getting closer. Harley even calls me dad. But the trio calls me fritz. I told them how one time Mona called me fritz so that has been my nickname. Well Aria and I did it here at the hospital which was hard. I mean I have cables connected to me and one wrong move and doctors would had came in running. I got the idea to propose to Aria. So when she was asleep I called my sister. She said that I should do like a flash mob. I liked the idea. I asked her if she could plan it and prepare her. Man she my life savior that is why i love her more. 

Christmas was coming and since I didn't know what they all like so I got them all gift card that had 200 on each. For the quad it had 400 each. My parents wants to meet the quad but I told them that I have to talk to them. They said that they have to come to the Fitz reunion. I don't know when they started it so I guess we all stuck to go to.  

I have been texting my sister, Esther calling her non crazy. I could tell that she was getting annoyed. I mean I wanted it to be perfect. Hardy was surprised when I told him that I have 4 kids and I got one on the way. I was kinda mad that she didn't tell me but I understood.  I like peter but I didn't like it when they had a full make out session and Aria didn't stop it. 

Today I got released and I was super nervous. Mike and the quad where apart of it. Peter somehow got an area of the beach to close so we can do it. Mike had the speakers installed and got the roses. The quad would hold the sign WILL YOU MARRY ME and Peter the question Mark .

Everything was set my thoughts where running wild. What if she says no? What if its to soon? What ifs were running through my mind. It was show time. The song started playing. I was so nervous. My heart was beating so loud against my rib cage. I kept rubbing the box that was in my sister choose it well I helped. She would send pictures of some rings and I choose which one I liked best. 

Esther gave me the white rose when it started. I was just in the background. Then the path for me to walk opened. My heart was beating so hard and loud. I gave her the white hands with shaking hands. Then I got to one knee  B-26 started playing in the background" You know I have always loved you. I know I made some mistakes in the past. But I hope you can forgive me. I promise to be the best dad and best father in the world. I'll let you win every argument.  So Aria Montgomery would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" i asked. Pleading that she would say yes. Because my little speech was not so good.