First day of school

If the chapter is really short like 1000 words or less i will upload another chapter hope you enjoy until next Monday- Joselyn

Harley's Pov

Today is my first day of 8th grade I am no longer the small ones no more. My brother and I are popular at our school. I woke up early this morning. I took a shower put my robe on while i looked for a good first day to school look. When i found it it was perfect i put it on and went to blow dry my hair. I straighten my hair and did a fish tail braid to the side i looked at myself in the mirror and headed downstairs for breakfast 

(That is Harley's outfit)

"Morning Mom." I said to my mom as i kissed her on the cheek. I headed to my uncle and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He was about to head out to work. He owns his own company called the Montgomery's Inc. its a big hit. My mom still decided to be a teacher which is her passion. Now she teaches at high school as an English teacher. This year we are gonna get a new English teacher who some people say he is cute. All of the sudden we heard footsteps coming down the stair and laughter. It was my brothers. 

(What the boys were wearing. Tristan the one on the left Ethan the one in the middle and Mason the one on the right)

 Tristan the one on the left Ethan the one in the middle and Mason the one on the right)

"Hey mom." they said at the same time. Its like if they plan this or something. "Morning to all of you guys now finish eating or else you guys are going to be late for school." my mom said while putting food on the table. "Well I have to get going or else I am going to be late to work and i can't set a bad example to my employees." My uncle said as he was getting his brief case. He kissed my head and my mom's cheek. He gave us $10 each. We all were ready and headed to the car. 

(The Picture is Liam)

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages I had one from bae. No one knows i have a boyfriend. He has all of my classes and also my brothers. Once we got off the car we started heading towards are friends. " So quad are you guys gonna do that prank like you guys do every year." my friend Kimberly asked. Our nickname is quad because we are 4. "All of the teacher know about it except the new one." I said thinking about it. Every year my brothers since they looked alike they would pretend to be each other and I would pretend not to speak English. I know Spanish because I spend a whole month with Kimberly and her parents and they only speak Spanish. I felt like someone was starring at me and i turned around and it was Liam my boyfriend we have been dating for some time now like 2 months. I said I had to go to the bathroom  and took off where Liam was. "Hey baby." he said with a sexy British accent that send chills down my spine. "Hey bae I missed you so much." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips. The bell rang which meant the first period which is Mr. Fitz. I told Liam to go without me because it was show time and he knew what it meant.

Ezra's POV 

I moved to California which was a good move. I never heard from Jackie and Aria. Well my life have been miserable without being able to see my kids grow up. I headed to my first time teaching at a school in California. I was writing my name on the board when the bell rang. Every game and sat in and when i noticed that four kids weren't here. I thought i was suppose to have a full class. I started with introduction when a boy walked in " Sorry sir I got lost in this huge school. I confused my left with right." he said. " Its fine just don't let happen again and what is your name?" I asked as he was taking a seat. "My name is Mason Montgomery?" he said. When he said Montgomery it started to remind me of Aria. 

We started again with the introduction when another boy who looks like him came in. " Sorry sir I got lost in this huge school. I confused my left with right." he said. " Its fine just don't let happen again and what is your name?" I asked as he went to go sit next to other boy. "My name is Mason Montgomery?" he said. Another Mason?

 We started again with the introduction when another boy who looks like the first two came in. " Sorry sir I got lost in this huge school. I confused my left with right." he said. " Its fine just don't let happen again and what is your name?" I asked as he went to go sit next to other boy. "My name is Mason Montgomery?" he said. Another Mason? How many Mason are in my class. 

We started again with the introduction hoping that this time no one else interrupted my class again but i was wrong when a girl came in. "lo siento señor me perdió mi burro , así que tenía que venir a pie." the girl said. "What?" i asked i didn't understand what she was saying. " She said sorry sir I lost my donkey so i had to come walking." one of the Mason's said. I didn't want to ask for her name.  I just wanted to get the introduction all done.

We started again with introduction hoping this time  i wont get interrupted but the morning announcements came on. I give up with the introduction. After the announcement I did name call. "Mason Montgomery." I said "Here sir" said the three Masons and everyone burst out laughing. "Ethan Montgomery." I said "Here sir." all three Mason said again. The class burst out laughing again. "Tristan Montgomery." I said and again all three Mason said here. The class was now laughing so hard that tears were swelling up. "Harley Montgomery" I said. "Here and by the way i can speak English and boys be nice." she said in a stern voice while holding back her laugh. The first one that walked in spoke. "I am Tristan the one that came second is Ethan and the one that came third is Mason and the last one that came is Harley and we are all siblings. " he said. "Oh well good to know... Liam Martinez?" i asked as i continued roll call. "Here" he said. "Isn't it funny that Liam's and Harley names are close."  said a girl name Casey "What is that suppose to be mean." Tristan asked getting up from his seat. "Well havent you heard they are dating." Casey said. The other two stood up. "They are ..." but was interrupted by Harley. "Tris calm down." she said standing up and heading to Tristan who was making his way to Liam. The other two brothers grabbed Harley. "Boys settle down." I said in a loud intense voice. The next thing I know Liam was thrown and a fight broke out. No one stood up to go get him off and Harley was yelling and tears streaming down her cheek. I ran to where the boys where at and broke up the fight. But got punched in the nose. Then they broke it off once they notice that one of the hit me. It was Tristan. 

"Tristan detention today after school and I am going to have to talk to one of your parents today." i said Harley took Liam to the Nurses office to get him checked out.