Hello New Life

That Is The house Spencer gave to Aria.

Ezra's Pov 

I have been calling Aria but she doesn't pick up. I arrived at Aria's apartment and new where she hides the spare key and i found it so i walked in. I found mostly everything packed. I called her again she did pick up. I felt tears streaming down I couldn't loose my kids or the girl I love. I was so stupid to have slept with Jackie and now im loosing my family. All these thoughts were coming to my head that i somehow made my way to Aria's room and was laying on the bed hugging her pillow. I slowly drifted to sleep.

Aria's Pov

Ezra keeps calling. Can't he get the hint. It was time to board the plane. The plane ride was long but I couldn't stop thinking that A was Jackie. We had finally arrived. I was excited because since i was small i had always wanted to come here. Once we got off we saw a guy holding Mike's and I name. " Hello are you our driver?" i asked "Yes." he said politely. He helped us with our bags and we got in the car. While in the car Mike kept looking at out the window impressed with everything. Its so different then Rosewood. I got out my phone and text the girls that we landed and that we were on our way to the house that Spencer gave me. I know from this day forward I will work hard to give my kids and Mike the life they need. I ARIA MONTGOMERY PROMISE TO WORK HARD AND NOT LET ANYONE HURT MY FAMILY OR ME OR ELSE THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. The whole ride I was thinking of what I am planning to do in the future. I was in my thinking mode that I didn't even notice that we had arrived until Mike play punch me and said "Are you gonna get off or are you gonna stay here because I wouldn't mind." "HAHA very funny i might lock you in the basement all alone in the dark." I said with an evil smile appearing. I got off the car and was amazed of this place it had the big house and with 4 guest house and a pool i was amazed. Then out of my thoughts my phone rang. I check the caller id it was spencer.

SPENCER:SP                                                  ARIA: AR                                      Spencer M: SM            SPENCER DAD:SD

SP: Hey Aria how are you guys?

AR: Hey Spence we good and girl im loving the house thank you so much I don't know what we would do without you

SP: It's no problem you know since your parents died my Parents took you and Mike like kids of there own and they are happy that they can help you start a life away from rosewood.

A tear was able to escape when spencer mentioned my parents. I dont talk to much about them because it still feels like yesterday.

AR: yea and I can't tell you guys how Thankful I am for you guys taking care of Mike and I. And can i talk to your parents I need to tell them about my pregnancy. 

SP: Yea they just got here. Here ill pass them the phone so I will swing by your place like an hour to mail you the stuff bye love you nd take care nd tell mike to be good or else im gonna beat his ass.

AR: Love you to boo and thanks for everything you have done for me nd either way if he doesnt listen he is gonna get his ass beat hahah

SP: hahah Here are my parents

SM: Hey sweetie how are you?

AR: Good how are you guys and are you guys on speaker?

SD: We good and yea why

AR: thats good and because i need to tell you guys something....... Im pregnant with quadruplets

SD SM: AWW Congrats we are gonna help you the most we can even tho we are here in Rosewood.

AR: Thank you so much well i talk to you guys later the boxes just got here thanks tho.

SD SM: no problem if you or mike need anything let me know bye

AR: Bye

so there was the hard part telling Spencer's parents about me being pregnant. "ARIA CAN YOU PLEASE COME DOWN STAIRS!" Mike yelled from downstairs the boxes were all put in the living room and i needed to sign some papers. I signed the papers and and just looked at the boxes. There were like 40 boxes in total i feel bad for the guys who had to bring them by. I should have gave them a tip. After they left i was left to unpack many boxes. I was halfway done when i looked up to see it was night time. I looked online for some classes for i can finish my career in teaching I had like 4 months to go for i can be a teacher which is awesome. I finish unboxing everything and headed up stairs to my room and once my head hit the pillow i was out.