Is this it?

Aria's POV 

A gunshot was fired. I looked to see who it was. Jackie shot Noel. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!" he yelled mad as he grabbed his wounded leg. "You arent suppose to hurt them remember." she hissed at him. "Jackie I am here now let them go." a voice said i knew exactly who it was. It was Ezra. "See i knew you would come for me." she said as she went towards him and tried to kiss him. He pushed her off. "Miss me Bitch?" asked Hanna as she punched Jackie and knocked her out. 

Ezra stood there in shock. "You go girl." said Noel still holding his leg. Hanna went towards him and punched him. "Shut up you bastard." she said. He was about to slap her when Caleb caught his hand just in time before it made contact on her skin. Ezra ran toward me and Hanna ran towards Mike helping him who was standing there trying to process everything. Caleb stood closed to Noel encase he tried to do something stupid. I hugged Ezra like it was going to be the last thing i did. We were starting to leave when we heard a voice. "ARIA." I turned around to see Jackie standing up holding the gun. Caleb took off running to go push her but it was to late the gunshot was fired. But it didn't hit me.

Harley's POV

We had a fun afternoon until we found out my mom was kidnapped. I was scared to death. Its all his fault. Why did he have to come back. We were fine without him. We were all starring at our phones for news until we all heard a scream upstairs. Toby ran upstairs taking three steps at a time because it was Spencer's scream. I don't know how he did that. I tried but failed miserably. Good thing Ethan was behind me because he caught me before i fell. We all rushed to Spencer's room and saw that her water had broken. Toby was standing there in shock like if it was the first time of his wife having a baby. I had to hit him in the head for he could could come back to this world. He knew why i did it so he didn't get mad. 

Toby, Spencer, and I headed to the hospital. Ali, Jason, and Emily, stayed with the kids. They took me because I don't know actually. I texted peter who is my new boyfriend who I haven't told my parents about. I told him that i was on my way to the hospital and he said he was going to take us some food and drinks because he knows these things can take forever.

When we arrived at the hospital it took a while for the doctor to take a look at Spencer. Toby looked like he was about to kill someone if no one checked up on Spencer. " Tobs my new boyfriend is going to come I hope you don't mind." i said as i looked at him " He bringing food." i added fast. "Well in that case he is welcome." said Toby rubbing his stomach and licking his lips. Food is like his passion. He can eat a lot and not get fat. 

We were all eating even Spencer. Peter decided that he was going to stay here with me. Toby didn't mind he was too busy eating food. Then two nurses came in to check on her then nurse A whispered something to nurse B. Toby and Spencer didn't notice because they were to busy eating food. "What the hell is happening?" i asked. When i asked that Toby and Spencer looked up. Then nurse B left to go do what the Nurse A said. 

"Nothing serious." he said "I hope so." he said under his breath which I heard. "Hope so?" i asked standing mad and now getting mad. They are suppose to tell us everything not keep things a secret. "Well..." he started then got cut off when a doctor girl came in running. "What wrong." she asked as she went towards nurse A.  "The baby is in a breech position (his bottom or feet are facing down) ." said Nurse A to the doctor. "We need to do an emergency c-section." said the doctor as she started looking at the ultrasound. Peter and I were told to step out side.

Ezra's POV

We called the police on our way there but they said they were going to take a least half an our to get there because they are to far away. We got there then we heard a gunshot. Hanna called for an ambulance who were 10 minutes away. The good thing. I took off running to get inside. Hanna and Caleb weren't far behind. Jackie shot Noel. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!" he yelled mad as he grabbed his wounded leg. "You arent suppose to hurt them remember." she hissed at him. "Jackie I am here now let them go." I said as I walked towards her.  "See i knew you would come for me." she said as she went towards me and tried to kiss me. I pushed her off. "Miss me Bitch?" asked Hanna as she punched Jackie and knocked her out.

 I stood there in shock. "You go girl." said Noel still holding his leg but starting to stand up. Hanna went towards him and punched him. "Shut you bastard." she said. Man I swear this girl got balls. He was about to slap her when Caleb caught his hand just in time before it made contact on her skin. I ran toward Aria and Hanna ran towards Mike helping him who was standing there trying to process everything. Mike wasn't that hurt. He had a few bruises. Caleb stood closed to Noel encase he tried to do something stupid. We were starting to leave when we heard a voice. "ARIA." I turned around to see Jackie standing up holding the gun. Caleb took off running to go push her. I stood in front of Aria trying to defend her. The gunshot was fired. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked at Aria I smiled. She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "I love you." I said as I collapsed on the floor.