Later part 1

Hello people hope u like the story. That is a picture of Mike's and Aria car and i will try to update when i can. 

4 monthes later

Ezra's Pov

Its been 4 months since i have seen aria i just hope she is okay. I hired private investigators to look for her but had have no luck. But i hope to find her one day. I just hope she will forgive me. I haven't seen Jackie either which is a good thing. I did continue to be a teacher at rosewood.

Aria's POV

I am officially a teacher Hannah, Spencer, Emily, and Alison came to my graduation after graduation i am gonna what my babies are gonna be i am so excited. After my graduation was done Mike and I went to the doctors while the girls went to the house. I left in Mike's car. Yeah I know he shouldn't have a car but since he his the only person i can call if my car gives out which i can call him. I got him an exact car like mine because since their are gonna be kids and we wont fit in a small car but let me tell you its nice. Mike's is dark grey and mine is black which is better. 

Once we arrived at the doctor's I was so nervous that i felt the urge to puke. I ran to the bathroom and started puking my guts out which felt horrible. After i was done ladies were looking at me but they understood. I rinsed my mouth and headed back to the waiting room. Mike had already filled out all the paper work so we where just waiting until they called my name. " Are you okay." Mike asked with concern written all over and he pulled out a packed of gum out of his pocket and gave me one. "Yeah i just was morning sickness and thanks." I said while grabbing the gum and putting in my mouth. "Aria Montgomery" the nurse said who let me tell you he was fine like to drool over. Man these stupid hormones.  I stood up and Mike behind me headed to the room everything went smoothly and when the doctor came and put the gel which is cold. "You are about 5 months and would you like to know the gender of your babies." The doctor asked still looking at the screen. When i saw my babies tears were forming in my eyes i was just so happy. "Yes." i said in a whisper still looking at the screen in aw. "Well it looks like you are having three boys and one girl." she said.

The doctor gave me picture of my baby and I headed home. On the way their I couldn't stop looking at the picture Mike tried to take it away from me to see it but he ended up getting smacked. When he looked at the picture he was in aw. When i got home i told the girls and they were all excited but tomorrow they were gonna head back home but promised to come back close to my due date. They were all talking how they are all gonna spoil the kids. I was going to start my first teaching job in the fall. I am gonna teach 5th graders which is good.