Liars

Ezra's POV

Well Today is Christmas morning and the trio well be leaving soon to the military camp that Aria set up. I think it can be a good example for the kids because they can discipline them which the certainly need. I mean Aria is a good person but she isn't that hard on them. My father had decided to come to bail us out of jail which sucks. 

My father and My conversation

 What are you doing here

Well I came to see you

Thats bullshit and we both know it.

I being honest, and when i get here I found out you have kids and more expecting Harley is very beautiful

You will not do the same thing that you did to Lily father, she will do what ever she wants

Well thats the same thing that Lily said now look where she at

Yea she is 6ft under us because you were so selfish that she had to. Why couldn't you just let her be happy.

But I approve of Harley's choice. But if something else comes up I will force her.

And I won't hesitate to put you next to Lily.

End of conversation 

It was bullshit to be honest well let me tell you what happened to my sister Lily.

Flashback

She was a beautiful girl. She was madly in love with this guy she met Seth. At first I did not approve until he defended her of almost being raped by one of the richest people in the world son Sebastian. It all happened when my family was hosting the Winter Formal. Seth was a waiter to our host. He would always be a waiter to hour events. After a while Seth and Emily started talking to one another and one thing led to another then they officially started dating. No body new. I only found out when I had caught her with him in her room. They didn't do anything. That is why I liked him. Well we were all having a nice evening when my father made an announcement. "Well I have great news to tell you guys." He started everyone turned to look at him. "Lily can you and Sebastian come up here." he continued as he starred at her. He had a smirk. A smirk I will never forget. Seth had turned to look what was happening and looked at me then at Lily. "I will like to Congratulate to this newly engaged couple who will get married next week. 

Lily's face went in to shock and Sebastian had a big ass smile. He knew this was going to happen. Lily left the stage and I was going to follow her when I felt someone touch my shoulder. "I got her mate." Said Sebastian. I trusted him and let him go after like five minutes I saw Seth go where Lily came and I followed him. Then we heard yelling Seth took off fast. I followed behind. Sebastian was on top of Lily forcing her so Seth pushed him off and they started fighting. "You will regret this." Sebastian said as he took off. We told our father what had happened and he said he would take care of it but he never did. 

Sebastian found out about Lily and Seth. He was furious. He said he will not be the talk of the people that his fiancee left him for a waiter. The next day Seth was found hung from the tree outside his house. His youngest brother found him. We all knew it was Sebastian doing with my father. The ropes where tied like if someone else had done. But since our father didn't want the officers finding out the investigation was cut. Lily spend a whole week inside lock in her room. One day I woke up not hearing a noise in my sisters room. I had a spear key and I opened the door. My sister had cut her veins and took a bunch of pills. She died. And It was all my father's fault. Esther followed father rules and ended up marrying Sebastian. Ever since the day of Lily's Funeral I promised her that I wouldn't let my father do that to my kids or I will personally kill him.

End of Flashback

I was enjoying my time at the winter formal until Maggie showed up and pushed Aria out. I looked at her making sure she was okay and she told me she had to go to bathroom. I nodded my head. "Good thing that whore left." said Maggie as she tried to get closer to me. "She isn't a whore you are a whore. You didn't even know who Malcolm's father was. And she is the mother of my kids and my fiancee" I said. She was angry. she tried to slap me but fail miserably which caused her to fall. Everyone started laughing. She was beyond pissed and left. 

After a while Aria hadn't came back so I told Harley to go look in the bathroom. She nodded her head and went. 

After a while I felt my phone buzzed Aria wanted to go to the spa so we took her.  Said the message. That was weird. Why would she live in the middle of the winter formal. Then my father decided to do his yearly announcement. "Can I please have everyone's attention." he started just great what was he going to announce this time. "Well I have to announce that my granddaughter Harley and This gentlemen will be getting engaged." he said then I looked at him and saw that he pointed to Liam. Harley's ex- boyfriend. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Bloody hell he did not just do that. 

I was about to talk to my father when I saw Maggie come out blood all over her hands and she had bruises all of her face. Then it click Aria she must have tried to beat her up but Harley must had shown up and beat her up. Then where was she. Then I remember that Aria had an Iphone so I can easily track her down. Then I saw that it was in a hospital. I grabbed the trio and left in a hurry. The Spa my ass. They were lying to me. Liars. 

______________________________________________

Well there you guys have it. Please vote and Comment.