Homecoming or byecoming

Hello my readers i just hit 1k reader thank you and sorry i havent updated ive been busy. Nd now read.

Aria POV 

I got out of work early to go buy a dress and there are less people at the mall when its early. I was able to get a sub for today for i can go buy the dress. I was just waiting for the sub when my phone buzzed. It was Harley she wanted to know if Liam could go with us. I told her only if his parents let him. She said they did and I told Mike. He send his driver to the pick up the kids. Once the sub came i left. When i got there Harley had already bought me Starbucks. Harley and I left to the dress shop and the guys left to the tux store. "Mom look at this one." Harley said pointing to a long dark green dress. "If you going to want to dance then pick another one." I said. After half an hour we found a dress. Homecoming was tonight. Harley fell in love with the dress. It was a short red dress. Then we headed to the shoe store and we got a short heels with a little bow on the side. Then I txted Mike to meet us at the food court. We headed to the food court.

Harley's POV 

Well night time was already here and i couldn't wait for homecoming. I was ready. 

I was just waiting for Liam

I was just waiting for Liam. My uncle rented a limo but he put two body guards for our safety. I heard the door bell ring and i knew it was Liam. "Liam's here." i heard my mom said. I looked my self one last time in the mirror then headed downstairs. he looks breath taking. 

I felt my knees go weak thinking that i am a lucky girl

I felt my knees go weak thinking that i am a lucky girl. "WOW you look beautiful." i heard Liam say. "BLAH BLAH yeah beautiful now lets go." Tris said. We walked to the limo and were ready for our night the one we wouldn't forget. 

We got there and everyone was starring at me and Liam. The music was blasting full volume. " I am going to go get us some punch. I will be back." He yelled over the loud music. I nodded and he took off. I saw Mr. FItz on game duty. I knew that people were going to sneak in some beer. They said they were gonna hide it behind the bleachers. I saw that Liam was taking so long so i went to go check on him. But he was no where to be found. "BOO." I heard Kimberly yell. " YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME."  I yelled. she started laughing. "Lets go take some pictures in the photo booth."  Kimberly said.  We headed to the photo booth and still i couldn't find Liam. When we got there i thought i heard moaning inside but the music was to loud. Kimberly open the curtain and BAM there he was but with Casey have sex. "YOU SICK CHEATING BASTARD!" I yelled and at the point the music decided to stop everyone turn to me and undress Liam.  I had tears in my eyes i couldn't take it no more. He tried to fix his self up. I slapped the living shit out of him. "What is going on here?" Mr. Fitz asked. "Are you sure he ain't your son." I told him and took off. I grabbed the pack of beer and headed out. "HARLEY WAIT!" yelled Kimberly. "LEAVE THAT SHIT WE GOING TO MY FATHER'S BAR INSTEAD. MY BROTHER CAN TAKE US." she yelled. I didn't care i took it anyways. "LETS GO." i yelled. It took her brother like 5 minutes to come pick us up. I had mostly finished like 3 beers already. I was feeling weird. I had never met her brother. She doesn't talk much about him. Then I saw a red mustang pull up. "Need a ride?" this guy asked who let me tell you is hella of a fine boy. "Just take us before they find us Peter." Kimberly said pushing me to the back and her getting shotgun. "Now where we would take this fine lady?" asked Peter as we were out of school and him looking at me through the rear-view mirror. "To daddy's bar." Kimberly said. This was going to be a night to remember for sure.