That day is gonna stay with me

Aria's pov

They didn't say anything.

They were all staring at me for some time until. We heard someone clear there throat. We all turned around to who it was and it had to be Ezra. "H... How the hell did you get in." i asked. "Well as you can see there is also a backway to the house that isnt guarded by guards." he said with a smirked.I wanted to smack that smirk off his face. "Well Well its the two timing, fuckboy how you been." asked Hanna with a little of sarcasm as she came closer to him. "Kids go outside and play." said Mike through gritted teeth as he was starring at Ezra like he was going to kill him right there. " C'mon kids." said Jason as she took them all outside by the pool area. They all nodded and they were all leaving except Harley. She stayed. "Harley go to." I said. "No." she said. I knew I couldn't argue with her because she is stubborn like me.

 "Aria let me explain." he started off. "Ok now what did this dickhead do?" Asked Hanna as she stepped closer to Ezra. Caleb grabbed her by her waist to make sure she don't go beast mode on Ezra. "Well this dickhead." i started and pointing to Ezra. " Is going to get married with wait for it" i continued while laughing "Jackie. And guess which girl went to bed with him last night. This dummy." i said as i pointed to me. 

"That not the straight story. Aria please let me explain." he said. "There is nothing to explain. You always going to be a cheater no matter what. Remember when i caught you kissing Jackie and then i forgot something at your apartment and i found you in bed with Jackie is this the same story did you sleep with her before you came here?" i said as tears where started to whelm up. Then Harley slapped. "You seriously have to stop hitting people." Ezra said. " I don't people I only hit pigs." she said with a smirk. He raised a hand about to slap her when Mike caught it in time. "DON'T. YOU. DARE. HIT. MY. NIECE.!" he yelled. Then the guards showed up. "Show him the way out." I said to the guards. "Aria let me please explain." he said as the guards where taking him out. I shook my head no. 

The rest of the day no one mention what happened in the morning.  The kids had fun swimming in the pool. We had a cook out and then they watched a movie and fell asleep in the theater room. Since they were knocked out early Mike, my friends, and I went night swimming. "Well how was he." Emily asked raising her eyebrows. "Emily." i scowled. "He was that bad." Allison said while laughing. "The truth is i don't know. I was so drunk that i don't what happened. They all started laughing. We kept swimming and drinking. 

2 months later 

I was awoken with the sudden urge to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and through up last nights dinner. I rinsed my mouth and checked the time. It was 4 am. I had two more hours before school. I fell back asleep. I felt the sudden urge to throw up again. I rushed again but this time i felt some one rubbed my back. I rinsed my mouth again and when i turned around i surprise to see Ezra there. "How the hell did you get in." I whispered yelled. "Well you being a dummy left your window unlocked." He said with a smirk. What is up with those smirks that make your knees weak. I was about to answer that when i saw darkness come over. The next thing i knew i was out.

Ezra pov

Its been two month since Aria spend the night at my place. Jackie has a mental disorder that she is ill. I send her to Radley. I haven't heard nothing from Aria so I decided to go talk to her. I know it was stupid to try to hit Harley. The kids are still in my class. Harley is now dating Peter which i dont like. He shows up whenever he wants even at school. Since his dad is a person who donated a lot of money he can show up when ever he wants. I went to her window knowing that she would leave it unlocked. I walked in and she was throwing up. I rushed to her side and started rubbing her back. When she was done she turned around and was shocked to see me.  "How the hell did you get in." she whispered yelled.  "Well you being a dummy left your window unlocked." i said with a smirked. She was deep in her thought when the next think i knew she passed out. i caught her time that didn't let her hit her head. "aria, aria, aria please wake up." i said as i was hitting her cheeks softly. "HELP! HELP!" i yelled. a few seconds later Mike came in with his robe on. He saw the bathroom door open and came running in. Few seconds later the kids came then Allison. Mike pulled out his phone and called the ambulance. "MOM!" yelled Harley as she broke down crying. "Allison take the kids." i said as Mike went downstair to open the door for the paramedics. I still had aria in my hand cradling her like a baby. 

Aria's Pov

I woke up not remembering what happened to me. I was looking around and saw mike and spencer asleep on a couch. I saw that there was a pillow by my side so i grabbed it and through it at Mike. I pretended to be asleep. "what the hell!" he yelled "SHHH you gonna wake up aria." spencer said "Well dont throw a pillow at me then if you dont want me to wake up aria." Mike said. Spencer was about to talk when i started laughing. Mike and Spencer looked at me like i was dumb or something. "I threw the pillow." Then they both started laughing. This brought back memories. Then Ezra came back with coffee for them and brought me a mango smoothie. "Aria Jackie is mentally ill. I send her to Radley and i never proposed to her." he said without letting me interrupt him. "I dont believe you." i said. he took out some paper that said that jackie was mentally ill. "I alright i forgive you but that doesnt mean we will be back together. Lets just be friends." i said. We all started talking about the good old days when the doctor came in. 

"HI Aria my name is Stephanie Mendoza and i will be your doctor. I am going to have to ask your visitors to step out." she said. they all nodded and left. "OK im going to ask you questions." i nodded. "Have you been throwing up latley?" she asked i nodded. "When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" she asked. "About two months." i said. she just nodded her head. "When was the last time you had your period." she asked. "About two months." i said thats when it hit me. "Wait here i will be back." she said after a few minuted she was back with two pregnancy test. "Pee on the sticks." I followed her orders. She also took out some blood just to make sure. I checked the sticks and to my luck it was positive. Spencer, Mike, and Ezra left to go get food. The doctor came back and gave me the note. To my look it said that i was two months pregnant.