Shocker

I added the cast list to this one so you can have an idea on who is who. 

Aria's POV

They were both alive. 

I rushed towards Ezra I still haven't told him that I was pregnant. The quad was right behind me also Peter. Apparently when I was asleep having that awful dream they arrived wanting to see Spencer's baby but the doctor still had the baby in observation. Toby is so anxious to meet Marion. We all were. Peter had became like Ezra best friend besides Hardy who is like his brother. He suppose to come today to visit. He was in Rosewood. He found a chick there who has him in love head over heels. 

Well he doesn't know about that yet. I was smiling like crazy he is the guy that has my heart racing. My hand somehow trailed to my stomach and I was still smiling like crazy. "OH MY WORD!" Harley yelled. Making me snap out of my thoughts. She was lying next to Ezra it somehow brought them closer which made me happy. I looked at her like what. Well to be honest I didn't know what was happening. "Congrats." she said. Then it hit me I was still rubbing my belly and smiling. Ezra looked at her like what is she talking about. Not only Ezra was looking at her like that also the trio and Peter. "Well isn't it obvious?" she asked making them look stupid. They looked at me and studied me. But still they didn't understand what was happening. "Oh I get congrats." said Peter. Yet the trio or Ezra get it. "She's pregnant dummies." said Harley in a Duh tone.  'Why you always lying' ringtone came on. It was Ezra's phone. We all bursted out laughing except Ezra. Ezra looked at me like he was going to pretend kill because I didn't tell him. "Can you please me alone with your Mother." said Ezra as nice as possible. They nodded he kissed Harley's head and Peter helped Harley get off the bed making sure that she wouldn't trip with the cables.  

They stepped outside but I was sure that they where near the door. I stood up and open the door they all fell. Harley fell on Peter. Ezra somehow was next to me. They were about to kiss when Ezra cleared his throat. "Screw it." I heard Harley whispered. She kissed him no matter what. Ezra cough this time and they where still in a full make out session. I was a teen was so I didn't want to separate them. I took out my phone and took a picture of them it was so cute. I looked at Ezra and he motioned me to do something. I laughed and shook my head. "AYE STOP IT." said Ezra but they didn't stop. Ezra was furious now. "Stop it now." said a voice that I knew that it would scare them to death. It was Mike's. Harley lift her self up fast. I stopped laughing when Mike gave me a stern look. "I came to pick them up to take the QUAD home to shower change and eat." said Mike trying to pull Harley closer to him and farther from Peter which was kinda funny. I nodded. I began to rub my stomach and smiled like crazy. "Congrats." he whispered as he took the kids. "By hell does everyone know!" whispered yelled Ezra. "Well apparently your the blind one." I muttered under my breath as I closed the door. "What you mean blind?" asked Ezra. "I didn't tell anyone. They found out somehow." I said as I sat on the chair and Ezra laid down on his bed. 

"How long have you known?" He asked. "about 4 days." I said. "About four days." he said. I nodded my head. "Were you going to tell me or where you going to run away and raised them on your own as you did with the quad?" He said sounding angry. "That is not fair you know why I left." I said as I had tears forming in my eyes. It still hurt to think about that dread day. The day I found him cheating on me. His furious eyes soften. "Im sor..." he started but I interrupted him. "Save it." I grabbed my stuff and was about to leave when he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around.

My heart started beating hard against my rib cage its been a while since I have felt this way. I had butterflies flying in my stomach. I missed this feeling. I saw in his eyed lust and hunger. He pinned me against the door and locked it. I watched his moves carefully. He brushed his lips against mine. I felt like I was about to explode. He was playing games. I had to be strong. "Well now I know the difference between pretty and beautiful." he said in a whispered. I blushed. "And you must have forgotten how to use a toothbrush." I said as I bursted out laughing.

He knew I was joking so he smiled then I felt his lips against mine a set of fireworks where exploding. We did a full make out session. Thing led to one thing the next thing we knew our feet were tangled against each other and our clothes were all over the floor. He pulled me closer to him. "I love you." he whispered against my bare back which made me smile like a little girl on Christmas morning. "I love you too." I said without thinking. It must have came from the heart. We both drifted to a peaceful sleep.  

"She can't find out." I heard Ezra whispered on his phone. "Yeah, Yeah see you tomorrow night." he continued. "Love you more." he said. Was he cheating on me again? Just a few hour's ago he told me that he loved me now he saying it to another person. I shifted back to sleep still with those thoughts. Did he really mean it when he said I love you?