Phone call

Hey readers i will try to update when i can

go follow me on Instagram or snapchat if u want: itz_jay0125

Ezra POV

I found out who my kids are and they hate me. I am trying to have the balls to talk to them but I just dont got them. I went home the day i found out and just was in shock. Tris looks like my dad and Harley looks like my aunt. Tomorrow I was going to see them. 

It was time for there period class. I saw Harley walk in with a boy i think his name is Liam. I was kinda mad because my little girl was dating some boy who i knew nothing about. They sat together but the boys near by. She offered him some Starbucks and he gladly took some.I was mad. and then she started texting in her phone like she ran this place. i told her to put it away. after she did I started to give out the roles of Romeo and Juliet. Once the roles were given out the phone rang. that the quad and Liam were leaving early. When she walked out she had a smile on her face. 

Homecoming was today which kinda sucked. I was getting ready when my phone rang. "Hello." i said "Hello darling how have you been." it was my mom. " I have been good. I found my kids mom." i said. "OMG REALLY?! we are going to on the next plane available." she said. She didnt let me even respond and she hanged up on me. She literally hanged up on me. I finished getting ready and head out. Was i checked in i was stuck on game area. they did well to decorate it .

Once the dance started everyone stopped and look at the entrance it was The Quad and Liam. My kids looked so cute. I took out my phone and took a picture before they could notice. I saw Liam whispered something to Harley and she just nodded. Then she looked at me for a second and got scared by one of her friends. Then she took off into the crowd. I continue doing the games and when it was time for my break i heard yelling. " YOU SICK CHEATING BASTARD!" I ran to the scene and saw that it was Harley seeing into the photo booth. "What is going on here?" I asked as I went next to her and saw the booth. It was Liam trying to put his pants back on and Casey fixing her dress with a huge ass smile. "Are you sure he aint your son?" she asked as she took off running. By now the boys and the guard were looking at Liam. Ethan took off after Harley with a guard. I saw Harley take something out behind the bleachers. It was beer then i took off running after her. I heard KImberly say to go to her daddy's bar. Once we got to the parking lot i saw her getting in a red mustang with some guy. I saw Ethan catching up to me. "Where the guard?" I asked " I told him to go make sure my brothers don't get in a fight." he said out of breath. "Hop in. Harley took off with some guy something about a bar." i said while unlocking my car. He got in. And we took off. Kimberly dad owned like all the bars around here. "What's your mom number?" i asked. He gave me the number and i put it on the car phone thing and she picked up in the third ring.

PHONE CALL 

Aria          Ezra  

Hey aria its Ezra

What the hell you want how you get my number

Harley found out Liam cheated on her and she took off with some guy to a bar. Kimberly's dad bar.

What the hell I am on my way with Mike lets split the bars  up. 

ok and ethan with me

alright just let me know when you find her.

alright bye.

After we finished our convo we went to the bars. It already like 1 am and we havent found her. I went to the last bar on my list. I saw the red mustang. I went and to the car and was shocked with what i saw.