Oh Sh*t

Ezra POV

How didn't I know it was her. I should know Aria really good. Like c'mon she is the mother of my kids. I should have known when she talked. "Where the bloody hell is Aria?" I said as I looked at her in horror. "Didn't she tell you. She dump your ass she save a little girl that is missing. Thought you would have notice." she said with a smirk as she leaned to try to kiss me but I pushed her away.  I  looked everywhere to see who was missing. Then I look at the bridesmaid. Harley, Harley was gone. Then the police came in to take her because she had a restraining order against all of us. 

"Hope you said your goodbye's to both." she whispered in my ear. "If something happens to them I swear you won't make it to your court day." I said in a low voice to make sure the police didn't hear the threat. "Police officers my wife and daughter are missing can you please help me." I told them. They nodded her head and then another officer came to me and started asking question.

Then I remember Peter. Peter was the last one who was with Harley. "Peter Montenegro." I whispered. They gave me a questioning look at what that name means. "He was .... He was the last guy to see Harley. He was giving her a ride back because Aria... Aria forgot her boutique at home." I said then I turned to see Hanna. "This is all your fault. If you wouldn't have dragged her out of the house then Harley wouldn't have went back to the house and .... and ..... and they would both be here..." I yelled at Hanna she was taken back to what I said. "I swear if something happens to any of them this will be on you." I said as I took off anywhere away from all of them. 

I ran to the hotel room locked myself. I balled up and cried. Yes I am a man but I still got feelings. Then out of my many thoughts I heard a knocking in the door. "Go away." I said. My voice sounded hoarse. "I found them." I heard a muffled said. That got my attention. I stood up quickly and opened the door. It was Peter he had stitches on his forehead and had a black eye. "lets go." I said. We took off running to his car because to be honest it was faster. The Police weren't far away. 

It all lead back to the firehouse. How was I so stupid to not remember that.

Aria's POV

I walked carefully making sure to not make much noise. Then I hear muffling sound. I took off running to see and I saw Harley all tied up. With bruises on her face. She is a fighter. I went to her and kissed her forehead. She was crying. Seeing her like that broke me. I was untying her when I felt something hit the back of my head next thing I knew everything went black.

I woke up with a massive headache it felt like a hangover. Then I blinked my eyes. They light was not helping my headache. I tried to sit up but I was tied down to an old mattress. I looked an saw noel. 

"Why can't you just let me be happy?" I asked as he saw that I was awake. "Because you were suppose to be mine. But Fitz had to come and swoop you off your feet." he said. "Please let her go and we can go away just us four." I said as I looked down to my stomach. I know if it meant leaving my other kids just so they could actually live. A smiled on his face. "Ok" he said. He put something on a towel and put it on me. I blacked out again. 

I woke up with beeping noise and the ceiling looked white. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Ezra on the sofa. "What happened?" I asked confused. Ezra woke up and stood up fast and ran to my bedside. "Shh its ok." he said as he stroked my cheek. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled how much I missed his kisses. 

I put my hand on my stomach but something was missing. It was empty. I felt empty. "Where are my babies." I said with fear in my voice. "Shhh they are fine the. They are in premature birth so they are in incubators." Ezra said with a low voice. 

"I want to see them." I said as I tried to stand up but felt a sharp pain on my abdominal. I had a C-Section. I layed back down. "I will tell a nurse to bring a wheel chair so we can see our precious boys."  he said. "Boys?" I asked a bit surprised. "Yeah boys." Ezra said sounding proud. 

We headed to go see them and as soon as I saw them I knew their name. 

1st boy name: Andrew Stevens Montgomery  

2nd boy name: Francis Mike Montgomery

We decided to keep Montgomery because all of the other 4 have Montgomery. 

When we got back to our rooms everything was decorated. Then I saw Hanna and all other of my friends and a priest. "What is all this?" I asked confused. "Well since your wedding was ruined we planned a wedding here." said Spencer. I nodded my head. And right there at the hospital we got married. 

---------------------------------

Hey guys this is the last chapter.

 I will write a story for each other couples and about the quad.

 Well thanks for reading The Story of Aria and Ezra.