Don't go. Please

Aria's POV

"I love you." he said as he collapsed on the floor. 

I couldn't believe this was happening. I ran towards him. "No Please stay with me." i sobbed as i held him closely. We heard the sirens. "Please Ezra." I sobbed. Then I saw the paramedics and they started doing there job. By now I was full of blood. Caleb gave me his sweater. I was shaking. "Who is gonna ride with the patients" the paramedic said. "I will." I said. They helped me get up. "We will meet you there." said Caleb as Mike and Hanna were getting in the car. 

When we reached to the hospital they took him straight to the o.r. I wasn't able to go with them so i started walking around and I bumped to Harley. "MOM!" she yelled as she hug me tight. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw a guy next to her. "and who is that?" i asked referring to the the boy. "Spencer is in labor but she had something so the doctor have to do a c-section. And he is..." she said but the boy interrupted her "Peter, Peter Montenegro." he said while sticking his hand out to shake. He seems nice. "What are you doing here?" Harley asked. "Ezra, Ezra was shot." i sobbed. Harley looked at me in shock with tears forming in her eyes. Then Hanna and Caleb came to where we were at. "How you get her so fast." asked Caleb towards Harley. Harley didn't answer she was still in shock. I hugged her. "Spencer is in labor so we came with them." Peter answered for Harley who now had tears streaming down her cheek. "Who is this?" asked Hanna while kinda checking him out. No matter if she taken she has to check out if the boy is cute and his fashion sense. Caleb noticed it so he grabbed Hanna by the waist pulling her closer to him. "I'm Peter, Peter Montenegro. he said. He extended his hand to shake and Hanna just went for a hug. "Chanel." she said when she let go. We all looked at her confused. "It the brand of the perfume he wearing. It obvious he got taste. You got a good catch Harley. To bad he too young for me." she said playfully the last part. Caleb looked at her. "what i'm joking." she said and we all bursted out laughing. Caleb still looked mad. But after a while he started laughing also. 

Then a Doctor came towards us. "Spencer is good and the baby is a healthy baby girl." said the doctor. "Can we see them?" i asked. "You can see Spencer but we have the baby under observation." she said. "Why is the baby under observation." asked Harley talking for the first time. "The baby stopped breathing for a couple of minutes. And we need to watch her to make sure everything is ok." said the doctor. I heard a gasped I look to see that it was Mikes. "Can I borrow one of your car I need to see Allison?" he asked. "First get your self checked out to make sure you are ok." I said as I playfully hit his chest in which he wined in pain. " Here take my car." said peter as he gave me the keys. "Which one is it and why you giving her the keys?" Mike asked annoyed. "Its a red mustang and because I know that once you get the keys you will take off and not get yourself checked out." he answered. "I like you." i said towards peter. Mike huffed and everyone bursted out laughing. "But what are you gonna ride?" asked Harley. "My driver is coming..." once those words came out of his mouth there was a man carrying bags of food. 

"Man I'm in love with you." Moaned Hanna as she took a bite of her burger. I was changed into some sweats that we bought downstairs and a shirt that had a mickey mouse. We were now in Spencer's room eating and we hadn't heard nothing about Ezra. The last we knew is that they were taking him to surgery. "Knock Knock." said the doctor as he came in.  "I'm Ezra's doctor." he said. I stood up as fast as I could. I got a little bit of dizzy but peter grabbed me. Man I like this kid better than Liam. "I am sorry but I got bad news." said the doctor.