Tick-tok

Aria Pov

I woke up when i heard a clang next to me. "Watch out dumb ass." a voice said as it looked at the metal object that nearly struck her fell to the floor. "Where am?" i asked just above a whisper. "Well hello there sweetie remember me?" the voice asked. It took me a while to recognize who it was. Its been years but it was her. It was Jackie. 

Ezra's POV

This must be a prank. Jackie is in mental institution. She couldn't have done it. But i had to make sure. I took off running and headed to my car not caring if they were calling my name. Some how Hanna caught up with me and got in the car not caring. I sped off. "Ezra whats happening?" she asked out of breath. I didn't say anything i just handed her my phone. After she finished watching the video i spoke first. "It cant be true because Jackie is locked up at Radley." "Are you for real out all the fuckin mental places you decided to lock her up at Radley where you can easily escape!" she yelled. When i thought about it I mentally slapped my self. 

As we got to the hospital we ran to Aria's room. Everyone was starring at us. Two crazy people running through the hospital. When we made it to the room we saw the door ajar. We walked in scared to see. As we walked the room was empty. There was blood on the floor and on the chair where Mike was at. "HELP!" yelled Hanna taking me out of my thoughts. Soon two security guards came in. "How in the world can you guys be a dummy and not notice the disappearance of not just one but two people!" she yelled grabbing a lot of people's attention. 'Until Midnight. Come find me.' those words kept on repeat. "Ezra." Spencer said snapping me out of my thoughts.  When the hell did she get here. I showed them the video and when I saw it again i noticed that the place looked familiar. 

It was almost 11 pm. I must have seen the video thousands of time. Then it hit me. When Jackie and I were engaged we where going to move to an old firefighter station. It was located here in California. I ran down the stairs towards the guys were. "I think i know where they are at." i said. they all looked at me. "Well spit it out." said Hanna. "Well when Jackie and were engaged we were going to move to a and abandon firefighter house." i said. "Well lets go." said Caleb. 

Aria's POV

Then the person who was helping her turned around it was Noel. "I thought you were my friend!" Mike yelled as he saw that it was. "Well i was until your whore of sister played me." he said as he came near me. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked scared. "Well what sluts are meant to do." He said as he smiled. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" yelled Mike. He some how was able to untangle himself and set himself free. they started fighting. Next thing i knew 'bang' was heard. A gunshot was fired.