Detention turned into Confession

Ezra's POV

The other classes flew by and it was time for the conference between me and the parents of Tristan well mom and his uncle. I was grading paper went I heard a knock on the door. I told Tristan to go up the door. "Please take a seat i will be with you in a sec." I said not looking up. I heard them take a seat and when i finished grading the papers i headed to the table their back were turned so I couldn't see their faces. Tristan made his way to his desk and started playing with his phone. Once i got there both were on their phone also. i cleared my throat and they both put their phones away. When I saw who the mom was i was in shock. It was Aria my Aria.

She looked at me in shock. Also Mike, he looked at me in shock. "What are you doing here?" i asked. "Well you called me to talk about MY son." She said in a duh tone and it hurt when she said my son. Did she forget they were mine to. "Did you forget that he is also my kid." I said loud. Tristan turned around on and looked at us. "Mom is this my dad?" Tristan asked in a calm voice and headed to the door. He opened the door and Mason, Ethan, and Harley came in. "Kids come meet your dad." Aria said. "Why werent you their for us?" asked Mason. "Because your mom took off with you guys." i said. "So we playing that game? Why dont you tell them why i left." Aria said at that moment i regretted saying why i wasnt there for them. "ARIA. dont do this." i plead. "I left the guy because i found him in bed with another person." Aria said. "You cheated on my mom Mr.Fitz." Tristan said. When he said Mr.Fitz that hurt like hell. "Tris please call me Ezra or dad." i said while a tear streamed down. "TRIS?!!" Who do you think you are to call me Tris?" He said angry. Mike and Aria looked shocked.I was now hurt and mad. "I AM YOUR FATHER!" i yelled. 

The next thing I knew i was slapped by someone who let me tell you can slap hard. I looked to see Harley, she was the one that slapped me. I was shocked I didn't think she could have done it she is a innocent little girl. "I will not allow you to yell to my brothers. And you are only OUR teacher not our dad. Now that i know that you are the one who created us i feel ashame to be your blood. I'm just thankful that God gave me a good mom, an awsome uncle who is like a father to us, and the rest of my fam. But last time i checked you arent part of my fam." Harley said as tears were streaming down her face I was about to wipe them off when Harley grabbed my hand and said " Don't you dare touch me. I don't even want to know what you have done with your hands." She said and took off. Aria was just quiet. Mason took off but stopped at the door. "Big M I will be in your car with Harley can i please have the keys?" he asked. Mike threw them and Mason left to go with Harley. 

" Aria why?" I asked wanting to know why do they hate me so much. "Because you a two timing bitch." Ethan said. "ETHAN Language car now." Aria said. "My pleasure." He said with a smirk in his face. "Look if you would have know how say loyal" she began while standing up and walking to me "then maybe you could have just just stay with the kids. But no you had to go and sleep with Jackie and maybe she wasnt the only one you cheated with." I was beyond mad. I raised my hand about to slap her when someone stopped me. "Don't you dare slap her!" yelled Tristan. Mike was now up out of his chair. "I think its time to go." Mike said. "Aria I am so sorry i didnt mean to raise my hand." I said as i lowered my hand. She didn't say anything. She walked with Tristan and Mike just gave me a look and took off.  So thats how my first day of school went.