Chapter eight

The family, minus Esme and Rosalie, jumped down from a balcony of the ballet studio and they sprinted to James. Alice and Sabrina went to Bella while Emmet, Carlisle, Jasper and Ophelia went over to Edward and James.

"Edward. Calm down. Come here." Ophelia pulled him off of James. "They'll handle it. Bella needs you. Go to her. Now!"

"Oh god..." they heard Alice mutter. "Carlisle! The blood!" The vampire called over the coven leader.

Carlisle looked to Edward. "Your sibling will take care of him." He looked to Ophelia who nodded and jumped off to James.

"Get the floor boards!" The buff vampire demanded. Jasper went straight to it while Ophelia held on to James' flailing body.

Jasper took Lia's spot and she made the fire. "Alice!" The girl called for help.

"Alice go." Carlisle spoke.

The little vampire jumped onto James who was screaming, then twisted his neck off and threw it into the fire. The brothers tore off his arms and threw them in too.After, Alice ran over to Bella's side again.

Sabrina was still sitting next to Bella. Not k owing what to do, she looked around and saw her arm. "Edward. The venom. You can make a choice."

The doctor nodded in agreement. "You can either stop the change or let it happen."

"No."

"It's gonna happen Edward I've seen it." Alice told her brother. He rolled his eyes but still had a glare painted on his face.

"She's losing too much blood. Give me your belt, tie it around my hands." Edward was squirming in place. He really didn't know what to do.

"You can try to suck the venom out." Carlisle softly added.

"You know I wouldn't be able to stop."

"Then find the will to." Sabrina complained. She had no strong feelings for the human girl, but there was something that told her she had to care. That something was her family.

Ophelia came over and started to pet Bella's hair and shush her. "It's okay it's okay."

"It looks like she's having a seizure right now, Lia. Not the time to treat her like a baby."

"Shut up Sebastian."

"You know I hate that nickname."

"That's the point!"

"Shut up!"

"Girls! Knock it off!" Carlisle snapped at the two. "Honestly. Not right now you two." Edward glared at them. "Choose. She only has minutes left." Carlisle told Edward.

"I'm going to make it go away bella..." he almost whimpered as he bent down to get her wrist. "I'm gonna make it go away." He sucked in a breath then put his mouth over the mark on her wrist.

The sound of sucking was no one's favorite sound so Sabrina walked away and Ophelia covered her ears. Carlisle watched carefully as his son drank from the girl.

Behind them, the brothers were jumping around the fire in victory. Alice and Sabrina hugged despite the circumstances. Ophelia watched as her mate bro hugged Emmet.

"Edward stop. Her blood is clean, you're killing her." Carlisle spoke firmly.

"Edward. Stop it!" Ophelia snapped in her brothers face but he didn't even flinch. She tried clapping, still nothing. She went to push him but her father stopped her, only shaking his head.

He eventually stopped but Bella passed out cold on the wooden floor. "You fucking idiot. You could've killed her. Isn't that your thing. Keeping her alive?" Edward ignored the woman and stormed off to the car the others had come in.

Nahhhhh I'm such a bad writer sorry ❤️ Idk what the actual hell I should write for new moon 😭