Chapter nineteen

The TV in the family's house was playing for them all to hear. "Seattle is in a state of terror."
Carlisle was beside of Esme, and Emmett was sitting on the top of the other couch as they all looked intensely at the screen.

"It's getting worse." Carlisle sighed. Bella and Edward walked into the house, the father turned off the tv. "We have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting." Jasper pointed out. He looked at Carlisle and said, "Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous."

"It's newborns." Edward says with realization.

"What, like new vampires?" Bella asked, turning her head to look at her boyfriend.

"The first few months after the change." Edward started.

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst." Jasper finished, his eyes moving to look up at the brunette human.

"Something to look forward to," Emmett smirked at Bella.

"No one's trained these newborns." Jasper said from besides his wife, who had just joined the room, looking over at his adoptive father. "This isn't random.

"Someone's creating an army." Carlisle realizes, looking at Jasper before looking over at Edward.

Emmett gets up off the couch, jumping down as he says, "Now we're definitely going to Seattle."

"An army of vampires?" Bella asked in disbelief.

"And they've been created to fight someone."
Jasper answers her.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle."
Edward points out with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them the Volturi will. I'm surprised they let it go on this long." Carlisle told them all.

"Maybe they're behind it." Edward suggested. "In Italy I read Aro's mind, he wants me and Alice to join him. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family is still alive."

"An army could solve that for him." Jasper muttered.

✫✯✫✯✫

Bella walked in the Cullen's house holding her wrist in pain. Ophelia looked up from her book but next to her was Rosalie who didn't look up from her newspaper. The brunette was sat down in a chair whilst Carlisle went to get the first aid kit.

Carlisle walked back in and examined her hand before he started to wrap it. "It's just a sprain. It should heal fairly quickly."

Emmett entered the room. He walked over to the table that was in front of Bella, leaning against it as he looked at her. "Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?"

Bella playfully scoffed before saying, "punched a werewolf in the face."

"Badass. You're gonna be one tough little new born." He responded.

"Tough enough to take you on." Rosalie slammed the newspaper down and got up off the couch, walking outside. After Bella got her wrist wrapped up, she went to the balcony to talk to the blonde and try to apologize.

Sorry this is so short :(
As you can see she was comfy today

Sorry this is so short :(As you can see she was comfy today