Chapter twenty seven

Bella was walking down the isle slowly but surely, with her father. She slightly stubbled but other than that she somewhat walked gracefully down the isle.

Music played as Bella and her father walked down the mossy path littered with white rose petals. Bella looked at the people in the seats with a sheepish smile.

He minister started speaking once everyone was situated. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
Please repeat after me. 'I Edward Cullen."

"I Edward Cullen." Edward repeated.

"Take you, Bella swan."

"Take you Bella swan."

"To have and to hold."

Bella talked now, "for better or for worse."

"For richer, for poorer."

"In sickness and in health."

"To love."

"To cherish. As long as we both shall live."

"I do."

"I do." Bella spoke back to her now husband.

༺𖦹༻

Jessica and her friends, Eric, Angela, and Mike, stood in front of the massive cake decorated with edible flowers and fake moss. "I just thought it'd be bigger." She said with her arms crossed.

Alice and Sabrina walked up hand in hand. "Hi, guys!"

"We were just saying how pretty everything is, you know, just saying." Jessica told the two women. Though Alice heard what she said earlier, she still smiled.

"Aw thanks. You don't think it's too much?"

Angela shook her head with a smile. Eric said no a few times, Mike and Jessica said 'no' loudly.

It was time to sit down now so the people could give their toasts. Emmet walked up first. Jasper and Ophelia looked to each other with wide eyes.

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello? Umm, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. 'Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmet held up the drink he held in bai hand.

Jessica had now walked up and was giving her toast now. "Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or 'The Hair,' as I call him. And then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council."

"Edward will be a good husband." Charlie started. "I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth."

Guests laughed at this.

"And I know how to use a gun." Charlie finished with a shrug.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion." Alice said, Bella laughed awkwardly and Ophelia held in the urge to pull her sister off the stage. "Skirts, heels, handbags."

Eventually, Ophelia pulled Alice off the stage as she could see she was starting to make Bella uncomfortable.

Renee took this as the chance to, for some reason, sing to everyone Bella's lullaby she would sing so she could sleep. "Go to sleep, my love. Go to sleep. When you wake you'll see me."

After singing, Esme now got up for her toast. "I'd like to thank Renée and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever."

Edward was now going to give his speech. Everyone settled down for this. "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."

Here are some different options for the bridesmaid dress bc I know we could have different tastes