Prologue - New Moon

Luna was sitting peacefully on her owner's lap when Emmett decided to play video games next to the bedroom the cat was napping in. Whenever he played a game he would get competitive and scream a whole bunch. Jasper had joined him, so it was just Luna with Ophelia.

Jasper was never one to care much about a game but Emmett had gotten this new game called "Wild West Guns" and that got Jasper's attention.

Luna purred as Ophelia stroked her soft fur with one hand, Ophelia was reading a book in the other hand. Alice walked in with an energy even someone who's not an empath could feel.

"Bella's birthday is coming up!"

"Sure is." She bluntly responded. She knew Bella was something, rather someone, Jasper couldn't handle well due to his thirst. So of course she's always been cautious and a bit on the edge with the human.

"So... that means we're going to have a party!" Alice's chipper voice exclaimed happily.

"But Jasper. Something could happen."

"We would've seen it. Everything will be fine, sis. I promise!" She said, leaning down to let the cat on the seer's lap.

"Will you help me pick out a present and some decor?" Alice continued. "Please?"

"Fine."

"Yay! Great, thanks."