Chapter thirty three

"My turn." Rosalie said with a smile as she walked up to Bella who had her baby in her arms.

"Where does she sleep?" Bella asked the blonde.

"In my arms, or Edward's, or Esme's, sometimes Ophelia's." Rosalie answered the brunette. Rosalie walked away as Alice went up to Bella.

"Happy birthday!" Alice cheers with her usual bubbly smile, she held a key up ti the newborn.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella said with furrowed eyebrows.

*Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice says. Bella gave a glance at the small vampire before taking the key and walking out of the house with Edward and Alice.

Alice had came up with a house for the new married couple to live in, alone with their baby.

✩★✩

It was the next day and Jasper sat with Ophelia next to him with Luna in her lap. Emmet and Carlisle were sitting at the table by the large window. Emmet was looking at a paper and Carlisle was working on his computer. Jacob was standing by the window, looking outside.

Bella and Edward walked in with small smiles.

"Wow, done already?" Emmett asked with a smirk. Carlisle shook his head disapprovingly.

"Where's Renesmee?" Bella asked, ignoring
Emmett's comment.

"Blondie stole her." Jacob answered, nodding his head towards the window, gesturing down to the mossy forest floor where Rosalie was sitting playing with the baby.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett continued.

"Emmett, no." Bella said with the slight shake of the head. Emmett lets out an amused laugh at the woman. The amusement quickly faded from the room as the house phone rings.

"Is that Charlie?" Bella asked, looking up at the others. Edward sighed.

"He's been calling twice a day." Ophelia told her sadly, stroking her cat's head as she purred.

"He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob continued.

"Eventually we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." Carlisle spoke up, looking at the brunette. "He needs to mourn, Bella." He had a sad look in his golden eyes.

Jacob had nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, we'll do it tomorrow." Bella nodded her head.

"I'm gonna miss this place. " Emmett said with a sigh before standing up and setting down the newspaper he was holding.

"We'll come back. We always do." Carlisle assured his son.

"Wait, nobody said anything about leaving." Jacob voiced his opinion of the news.

"Once people believe that Bella's dead we can't risk anyone seeing her." Carlisle softly told the werewolf.

"So you just... disappear?" Jacob asked with frustration mixed with slight disappointment.

"Jacob, we don't have choice." Edward calmly told the boy. Jacob scoffed in disbelief before walking out of the room. Ophelia have him a side glance as he did so.

✩★✩

The family all stood in the room, trying to help Bella learn how to act around humans. Bella's father was now coming over because of Jacob exposing the fact that he was a werewolf. He claimed he was trying to help.

"These will irritate your eyes at first." Alice informed as she placed brown contacts over
Bella's bright red eyes.

"The main thing is not to move too fast." Carlisle told the newborn.

"Try taking a seat, crossing your legs." Esme suggested. Bella did as told only instead of going a human speed, she used her vampire speed. Ophelia winced.

"Maybe a tad slower." She spoke, Carlisle pinching his fingers together.

"And blink at least three times a minute." Alice told her. Bella did as told, blinking several more times then asked. Alice looked at her with shy smile. "Good."

"For a cartoon character." Jacob scoffed.

"Well it's your fault he's coming." Ophelia pointed out to the wolf.

"Hold your breath, it'll help with the thirst." Carlisle suggested next, he hoped this would not only help Bella but hopefully stop Ophelia and Jacob fighting after her remark.

"Just don't forget to move your shoulders, so it looks like you're breathing." Edward told his wife, moving his own shoulders to show her what he was talking about.

"And don't sit so straight," Rosalie spoke, "humans don't do that." Bella slouched drastically.

She quickly stood up. "Okay, I got it. Move around, blink, slouch." Gravel moving and the sound of an engine could be heard from below. Charlie was here.

"Good luck." Esme graced with a soft smile before everyone started to file out of the room so Bella and her father could have privacy. Though they would be able to hear anyways.

 Though they would be able to hear anyways