Chapter nine

"Jasper. We have school. Let's go! Get my bag too please?" Ophelia skipped out of her room in her little outfit to find her shoes. The golden haired vampire shook his head sighing grabbing the bubbly vampire's bag.

Ophelia slipped on her shoes and hopped out the door. "Jas hurry up!" He appeared next to her and the two walked side by side to their car. "Wait. I forgot to kiss Luna bye. Be right back!" She shouted while using her vampire speed to get over to her beloved cat.

"Okay. Ready." She jumped up onto his back as he walked to the door to his Jeep.

✩☆✩☆✩

The Cullens made it to the school on time, as usual, and they were walking up the steps to the brick built building when they noticed Edward wasn't there.

"He's going to make an entrance. I saw this morning." Alice shared with her family. They all conversed with each other about how dramatic the rusted hair vampire is. And just like that, his car rolled in to the drive way of the school's parking lot. The family rolled their eyes, still walking up the stairs even without their brother.

✩☆✩☆✩

Giddily, Alice walked up to Bella with a present in her arms. Sabrina and Ophelia besides her with Jasper behind the two women. "Happy birthday!"

Bella have her a "hush" look to which the pixie girl shrugged her delicate shoulders giggling, she then handed her the present wrapped in striped black paper. "I thought I said no presents." Bella tells her, still taking the present from her small hands.

"I've already seen you open it and guess what, you love it!" Alice smiled at her. "You're going to wear it, tonight. Our place." She told the girl. Bella held a hesitant expression on her pale face after she peered to the box back to the vampire. "Oh come on, please?" Alice begged. "It'll be fun."

Jasper started to play with her emotions, slowly changing them so she would give in. "Alright. Fine."

Alice squealed and jumped onto the girl, a big hug forming from the impact. "Okay great. See you at seven!" The pixie like girl smiled and went to her girlfriend's side to walk away. Ophelia and Jasper went to walk away as well when Bella caught on to something.

"Hey! Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing." The human pouted.

"My apologies, Bella. Happy... never mind." He stopped his sentence as the human had sent him a glare. He merely smiled and walked away with his wife and her sister.