Chapter seventeen

The Cullens were on their way to school. Edward passed them on the road with Bella in his car. Emmet was driving Jasper's Jeep with Rose next to him. Jasper, Ophelia, and Alice are in the back seat. Sabrina was in the trunk with her book in her lap reading.

Alice and Ophelia walked over to the table Edwards and Bella were sitting at. The couple were sitting with the human's friends who were also human. Which is why Jasper didn't go with Ophelia.

"I decided to throw a party." Alice declared. The humans and Edward looked at the pixie vampire.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate highschool?" Ophelia smirked.

Edward stifled a smile.

"A party? At your place?"

"I've never seen your house."

"No one's ever seen their house."

We're some of the answers the small vampire received. Edward looked unamused.

"Another party, Alice?"

Ophelia shrugged. "It'll be fun."

Bella gloomily said, "yeah. That's what you said last time."

Suddenly Alice freezes, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Edward looked into her mind while Ophelia rubbed her shoulder. Mike, who hadn't noticed, started to talk.

"Well cool, that's really uh... normal of you. What time?"

Ophelia looked to the oblivious boy. "Uhm. Around five maybe?"

༺𖣘༻

"We need you more than ever and you're going away? You're the fastest, we need your help!" Ophelia yelled to her adoptive brother.

"Someone has to stay with Bella!" Edward yelled back. Esme and Carlisle watched from the side knowing that they couldn't do anything to stop their children's arguing.

"I could've! I'm no help!" Jasper sent waves of calmness to his wife but she was so mad it vanished into thin air once he did.

"Jasper, he's an empath and he's skilled with combat. Alice, she can see where Victoria is. Rose is agile and Emmer is the strongest. Why can't you help us?"

Edward growled and walked away from his sister. Alice went to reason with him but Sabrina stopped her.

༺𖣘༻

Everyone in the The Olympic coven — besides Edward — were in the woods waiting for the red haired vampire to make her debut. "Are you sure this is where you saw her?" Carlisle asked.

"She's almost here." Alice responds. There was another wave of silence as they all stood in a position ready to take off when all of sudden Alice said, "On your left!" And then they ran off.

When he caught sight of the redhead, Emmett stretched out a hand to grab onto her. Victoria grabs his hand and throws him to the ground. The others kept going however, stopping at the river when Victoria jumps to the other side.

Carlisle put a hand out to stop them. "Wait, she's in their territory!" Victoria continues to run and the vampires follow after her, but staying on their side of the treaty line.

"She'll get away!" Esme shouted to her family as they ran.

"No she won't!" Jasper shouted back.

The wolves started to make their way to the river side to chase after the red head too. Jasper jumped out from a tree to get Victoria but she swerved out of the way in time. She jumped to the other side of the treaty line again but this time Emmett went after her.

"Emmet no!" Rosalie barked. It was too late, Paul tackled Emmet off their land back into the river. Victoria got away. Enemy and Paul were looking one another in the eye as they snarled and sneered.

Ofc here's the fit(s)
The one on the left is what she wore at school and the one on the right it what she wore to the woods

Ofc here's the fit(s)The one on the left is what she wore at school and the one on the right it what she wore to the woods

Sorry I haven't been posting lately :/