Chapter twenty nine

Bella and Edward have been home for a few days and Bella's stomach has gotten alarmingly bigger everyday. Jake hasn't been able to see Bella since she got back and he was there today.

"Jake is that you?" Bella spoke.Rosalie stood in front of Bella as soon as Jacob's footsteps came closer. Once he was in the room he took a few steps closer but Rose growled at him.

"I'm glad you came." Said Bella.

"Close enough." Rosalie said, stepping in front of Bella.

"What's your problem?" Jacob said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Rose, it's okay." Bella assured the blonde.

Jacob moved around the blonde vampire and sat down beside of Bella who was sitting on the couch, a quilt covering the lower part of her body.

"You look terrible." Jacob said as he sat down. Bella smiled in response. At least he's not being weird about this, she thought.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you too."

"So, you going to tell me what's wrong with you?"
Bella looked at him before looking up at Rosalie. "Rose, Ophelia, will you help me up?"

Ophelia and Rose got to her sides and pulled her up. The humans shirt rose up her pregnant belly a bit, showing the bruises the baby had made. Jacob looked and Bella immediately pulled her shirt down.

He turned towards Edward and started towards him whilst saying, "You did this." Emmett quickly stopped the boy from getting too close to Edward, Jasper walked over too.

"We didn't know it was even possible. " Carlisle defended the two.

"What is it?" Jacob asked angrily, turning to look at the clan leader.

"I'm not sure." Carlisle answered honestly "Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sack."

Bella sat back down as Alice took a step forward, looking at the wolf. "We can't see it either, or Bella's future."

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong and fast growing." Carlisle explained to the wolf.

"Why haven't you done anything?" Jacob growled, stepping closer to the doctor. "Take it out of her!"

"This is none of your business dog!" Ophelia snarled. The family looked at her shocked. Ophelia never raised her voice.

"Ophelia." Esme scolded her softly. "All of this fighting isn't good for Bella."

"The fetus isn't good for Bella!" Alice stated.

"Say the word, Alice." Rosalie glared, turning to look at her. "Baby! It's just a little baby."

"Possibly." Jasper muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob pleaded.

"No!" Bella suddenly said. "It's not his decision.
It's not any of yours."

"Jacob, I need to talk to you." Edward spoke with stiff posture. He walked outside and Jacob followed him with wide strides to keep up.

Here's the fit for today hope you enjoyed this chapter!